Класс 7 – А,Б Урок № ________ Дата: ___________
Тема: Домашине обязанности (Houshold Chores)
Практическая: повторить ранее изученные ЛЕ, обобщая факты, совершенствовать навыки работы с текстом (чтение), фудированием, осуществляя устное общение на уровне словосочетаний и предложений в заданных ситуациях.
Развивающая: развивать догадку, коммуникабельность, способность осуществлять репродуктив-ные и продуктивные речевые действия, работа в группах.
Воспитательная: воспитывать ответственное отношение к своим обязанностям, прививать любовь к труду.
Оборудование: иллюстрации, материалы для работы в группах, для индивидуальной работы, текст для домашнего задания.
I Подготовка к восприятию иноязычной речи
Greeting and aim 1. Приветствие, сообщение темы и целей урока.
T: Good morning, boys and girls. I’m glad to see you again. Do you know what holiday is coming? … You are right. It is Women Day. So I think that you try to help your mums and grannies every day. That is why today will talk about Household Chores. During the lesson we’ll continue to speak about your household duties, work with the text and, listen to the conversations and advertisement. You’ll also know some new words.
Warming up 2. Введение в иноязычную атмосферу.
T: Look at the blackboard and read the motto of the lesson
The secret of life is not to do what you like but to like what you do
II Основная часть урока
Vocabulary Practice 1. Работа с лексическими единицами
Speaking 1) T: Let’s start with brushing up vocabulary. Look at the cards and write correct number in front of each word-combinations. (Приложение 1)
+ Ving2) T: Now look at the pictures on the blackboard and say what people are doing using the Present Continuous Tense. is
3) Game “Microphone”
T: Write and say what you like or dislike doing and ask your classmates about it.
I don’t mind
Use these phrases:
To tell the truth …
As for me …
Truly speaking …
T: As for me I like cooking, what about you?
P1. Truly speaking I don’t like cooking, I like sweeping. What about you?
Check on homework 2. Проверка домашнего задания
Post-Reading T: Now let’s check up your home task. Your task was to read the text. Now will check how you have understood it. (Приложение 2)
1) Look through the text and find (3 groups of pupils)
- the names of the household duties
- the names of the food items
- the names of the household appliances
2) Complete the sentences according to the text (Приложение 3)
3) Write if it is true or false
Listening 4. Прослушивание диалогов
Comprehension T: Listen to the conversations. Put “tick” in the right column. I want to know do you understand the topics of them. Then change and check.
They talk about friends
They talk about duties
They talk about the weather
They talk about family
They talk about food
- I’ve heard you had an amazing party yesterday.
- Yes, we had a lot of fun.
- Did many of your friends come?
- Of course. My mother cooked a lot of tasty things. My father and brother shared all the games with us.
- Do you like the weather today?
- No. my parents and I planned to have a picnic but it has been raining since morning.
- So, what are you going to do?
- I don’t know exactly yet. Perhaps we’ll have some sushi in Japanese restaurant.
- Have you got many friends?
- Yes, sure.
- And who’s your best friend?
- Amy. We’ve known each other since our childhood/
- Have you got any household duties?
- Yes, certainly. I have to make my bed and vacuum the carpet.
- And what about your sister?
- She’s too small to do anything at home.
III Заключительная часть урока
Summarizing 1. Подведение итогов урока
1. Project work (write in Present Simple, next lesson – check in Past Simple)
T: You see little hearts on your desks. Write on them how you help you parents. And then we’ll make a garland of our good deeds. I hope that you understand how important to help your parents, grandparents. I’m sure that you try to do your best and make your fathers and mothers happy.
2. T: Our lesson is coming to the end. Thank you very much for your work. You’ve done a great work today. The most of you were at the top. Each of you has a good mark for your work at the lesson.
Homework 2. Домашнее задание
T: Your homework is to write a paragraph about householding duties of your family members and to fill in the gaps.
____ doing the laundry ____ sweeping the floor
____ cooking ____ walking the dog
____ hanging the clothes ____ taking the rubbish out
____ vacuuming ____ making the bed
____ shopping ____ washing up
___ looking after the children
HOW I CAN HELP MY PARENTS
My name is Rimma. I live with my mother and father. I like to help them. Every Sunday I clean my room. I take the vacuum-cleaner and vacuum the carpets. I sweep the floor, dust the sofa and the chairs. I try to dust the furniture properly.
We have a lot of flowers at home. Twice a week I water them. I like flowers very much.
I help my mother to lay the table. I bring plates, spoons and forks and put them on the table. Every day I wash the dishes after lunch and supper.
My mother cooks well. Sometimes I help her when she makes cakes. She usually makes them before holidays and on my birthday.
If I have time, my mother asks me to go shopping. I go there and buy bread, eggs and sugar. Very often I go to the market with my mother. We buy fruit and vegetables and I help my mother to carry them.
We have a country house. There we have a big garden with many trees, bushes and flowers in it. There is a lot of work in our garden and I help my parents to do it.
Every day in the morning I water the flowers and plants. I usually take care of the strawberries.
I am sure it is necessary to help my parents.
1) Complete the sentences according to the text.
1) Every Sunday I _____________________________ .
2) I help my mother ____________ the table.
3) My mother ____________ well.
4) If I have time, my mother asks me __________________________ .
5) Every day in the morning I ______________________________________________.
6) I am sure it is necessary ________________________________________.
2) Write if it is true or false.
1) ____ I live with my sister and brother.
2) ____ I sweep the floor, dust the sofa and the chairs.
3) ____ We have a lot of flowers at home.
4) ____ If I have time, my mother asks me to walk the dog.
5) ____ Very often I go to the supermarket with my mother.
6) ____ We have a country house.
Краткое описание документа: