Цель урока: систематизация и обобщение знаний, умений и навыков обучающихся по теме «Достопримечательности Лондона и Оксфорда» c использованием структур из сингапурской методики.
совершенствование лексических навыков и закрепление грамматических структур по теме;
совершенствование навыков аудирования;
использование лексико-грамматических навыков в ситуациях, приближенных к условиям общения;
реализация умения использовать информационно-коммуникационные технологии на уроке;
развитие лингвистических способностей (фонематический слух, языковая догадка, имитация, диалогическая речь);
развитие основных психических процессов, связанных с речевой деятельностью (речевого мышления, внимания, воображения), способность к общению;
развитие мотивации к дальнейшему овладению иноязычной культурой;
развитие творческих способностей детей;
развитие коммуникативных навыков.
воспитывать уважение к собеседнику;
учить управлять эмоциями в игровых ситуациях;
способствовать созданию условий для эффективной коммуникации, сотрудничества и работы в команде;
учить толерантности, воспитывать «человека мира».
Вид урока: комбинированный.
Тип урока: урок закрепления изученного учебного материала.
Частные методы и приемы: парная работа, индивидуальная, групповая,коллективная.
Оборудование: наглядность, раздаточный материал, проектор, экран, мультимедийная презентация, колонки, компьютер.
А)Приветствие.Good morning dear students. I am glad to see you. Вопросы.(How are you today? Do you have a good sleep?)
Б)Комплименты: Alina you are very beautiful today?
Azat you are very clever boy?
Last compliment will be for teacher.
В)Today we have an unusual lesson. We have guests at our lesson. Let’s greet our guest and say them hello or good morning.
May be you want to ask some questions our guests.
Alina: How are you? How is your mood?
2. Guessing the topic of our lesson.
Well students please look at the picture and try to guess what is the topic (the theme) of our lesson today.
Students answers. Oxford and London.
3.Teacher: the theme of our lesson is Attractions of Oxford and London.
Today we will know more about these cities Oxford and London. We will work with vocabulary. Work with the text. Answer questions for the text. We will make up dialogues. Watch video. The aim of our today’s lesson to know more about these different cities. I think it will be interesting and useful for you.
4. Working with attractions of London and Oxford.
A) Presentation 1: (Pictures with name of attraction)
Students repeat words after the teacher.
B) Then show only pictures and students try to guess the name of the attraction.
C) Next task find words in the puzzle because you should know how to write these words.
D) Now you try to guess is this attraction situated in London or in Oxford?
5. Your home task was to read and translate the text about different attractions of London and Oxford. Now I give you cards with questions. You should read question attentively open your card and write answers. I give you one minute. Now please stand up everybody and find partner and read the question but you mustn’t show the answer. Your partner tries to answer.
6. Teacher asks questions for the text.
1. What is the home of the Queen? The home of the Queen is Buckingham palace
2. What is the name of the Gallery that has a fine collection of European paintings? The National Gallery has a fine collection of European paintings.
3. Where is Nelson’s Column situated? It is situated in Trafalgar Square.
4. What is the world’s first university museum? The Ashmolean museum is the world’s first university museum.
5. What is situated in the centre of Oxford? Carfax tower is situated in the centre of Oxford.
6. What is one of the oldest bridges in London? Tower Bridge is one of the oldest bridges in London.
7. What is the name of the famous park in London? The name of the famous park is Hyde Park.
8. What Londoners can do in this park? They can walk and jog , eat their sandwiches, talk, sunbathe in the park.
9. What is the biggest wheel in the world? London Eye is the biggest wheel in the world.
10. What is the largest of Oxford parish churches? The University church of St Mary is the largest of Oxford’s parish churches.
11. What is the name of the stone monument positioned at the intersection of St Giles? The Martyrs’ memorial is a stone monument positioned at the intersection of St Giles.
12. What is the name of a very big castle in London? The tower of London is a very big castle.
13. What is the main research library of the University of Oxford? The main research library is the Bodleian library.
14. What is the name of one the most notable religious buildings in the United Kingdom? The most notable and religious building in the United Kingdom is Westminster Abbey.
15.How many items are in Bodleian library? There are 11 millions items there.
16. What college was founded in 1555 year? Trinity college was founded in 1555 year.
17. What was built from 1664 to 1668 after a design by Christopher wren for the University of Oxford? The Sheldonian theatre was built from 1664 to 1668 after a design by Christopher Wren for the University of Oxford.
18. What is the one of the oldest scientific garden in the world? Botanic garden is one of the oldest scientific garden in the world.
19. What is situated on the western side of central Oxford? Oxford castle is situated on the western side of central Oxford.
7. Now we know many attractions of London and Oxford we can read and translate them we can answer questions about them we should learn how to use them in practice. Clock bodies. Choose the partner at 12 o’clock and at 3 o’clock.
Look at the board let’s try to read and translate words of directions: Presentation.
To the left
To the right
On the left
On the right
Take a left turn
Take a right turn
Walk straight on
At the end of
Get on the bus
Get off the bus
Read the dialogue.
Sit with your partner at 12 o’clock.
Now we work with the map. I have two maps. One is Oxford’s map and the other is London’s map. I give you dialogues you should write the attraction of London or Oxford. Those students who sit near to window will be a tourist, those who sit close to the door will be a citizen of London or Oxford. Of course you should use words of directions.
Dear students you know English proverb “A man can be healthy, wealthy and wise”
I know that you are wise, I hope that you are wealthy, but you should be healthy. Do you agree with me?
Everybody stand up. Push your chairs under your desks. Stay in one row. I switch on the music you should go around the class and do some exercises with your hands, head, legs. You should follow the leader and do what he or she’ll do.And when I switch off the music you should change the leader. Let’s start.
Well let’s continue our lesson. We have repeated vocabulary, we have made up dialogues. And now we work with statements we watch the video with real native speakers who live in Oxford and listen to their opinion about Oxford and London. Now I give you cards and you should read statements. You see column BEFORE. Do you agree with these statements? Do you think it’s true or it’s false?
Let’s watch the video two times. And fill in the second column AFTER.
Teacher asks questions do you agree with these statements your answers before and after are the same or not? Why do you think so?
Sit with your partner at 3 o’clock. And ask question. What are advantages and disadvantages of London and what are advantages and disadvantages of Oxford? Why do you think so. When I will ask you you will say me the opinion of your partner. OK.
Sit at your places. Listen to me. Imagine that you have two tickets to London and Oxford. What attractions would you like to visit? Share with your neighbor.
Student’s answer. Insaf would like to visit London Eye in London and Carfax tower in oxford.
Next task. Our final task. You divided into two teams. And create your own poster and brochure. Team number one will make poster about London and team number two the brochure about Oxford. Your home task was to draw pictures of London and Oxford sightseeing. Be attentively because here you have different pictures of London and Oxford and you should choose appropriate one.
Listen to Alina.
Listen to Azat.
Thank you everybody for your great work. You are super students. You are great and fantastic!!!
And now I give you smile card. You have sentences at the other side. You should complete the sentence or answer questions.
Listen to the students. Say good bye our guests. Say thank you them.
Краткое описание документа:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|