Выдаём удостоверения и дипломы установленного образца
Получите 5% кэшбэк!
Запишитесь на один из 793 курсов и получите 5% кэшбэк стоимости курса на картуВыбрать курс
The theme of the lesson: “Flora and fauna in Kazakhstan”
The aims of the lesson:
1. Teaching: to teach how to respect to each other’s and to think in own way;
2. Developing: to do different exercises, to speak correctly, to develop pupils reading, writing, speaking and listening skills;
3. Up - bringing: to bring up pupils memory, love to the English languages through different teaching methods;
The tape of the lesson: practical
The type of the lesson: mixed
The methods of the lesson: ask - answer questions, explanation method, vocabulary, discussion method, association method.
The visual aids: interactive board, cards, map of Kazakhstan.
Literature: “English” by Ayapova.
The procedure of the lesson:
I. Organization moment:
- Good morning, pupils!
- Good morning, teacher. - How are you?
- Fine, thanks and you?
- I'm fine, too, thank you.
1. Phonetic drill. Come to me and sing the song “Nice to meet you”
ІІ. Checking – up the home task:
- Now, pupils let's check - up your home task. What was your home task?
Are you ready?
The Republic of Kazakhstan is situated in the Central Asia. The area of Kazakhstan is 2753000 square kilometres. Its population is about 16 million. The population lives mostly in towns and cities and large villages. The largest cities are Almaty, Karaganda, Shimkent, Pavlodar and Astana. Astana is the capital of the Republic. Astana is situated in the central part of the country.
Kazakh is the official language of the country, but it is not the only language which people speak in the country. Russian and other languages are spoken here too.
2-student. Kazakhstan borders China, Russia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kirgizia. There is a long border coast line on the Caspian Sea in the Southwest.
There are a few rivers and lakes in Kazakhstan. The four rivers are the main resources of water in the country. They are Irtish, in the east, Syr - Darya in the southwest, Illi in the southeast and Ural in the northwest of the country. The largest lakes are Balhash, Zaisan, Ala - Kol and Tengis.
3-student. The flora and fauna of the country are different. They depend on the climate of the area. They are richer in the south and poorer in the north.
4-student. As a sovereign state Kazakhstan has its own national flag and anthem and national traditions and holidays. The national flag of the country consists of a light blue field at the center of which there is yellow sun framed by the wings of a flying eagle, also in yellow, with a vertical stripe of national ornamentations near the hoist.
5-student. Kazakhstan flora and fauna overview
Over six thousand kinds of plants are growing in Kazakhstan (from them 515 - only here), on its open spaces it is possible to meet about 500 kinds of birds, 178 kinds of animals, 49 kinds of reptiles, 12 kinds of amphibians, and in the rivers and lakes - 107 kinds of fishes.
A variety of invertebrate animals here is even more: not only there are more then thousand kinds of insects. Mollusks, worms, spiders, crustaceous and others living in Kazakhstan are not less than 30 thousand kinds.
III. Explanation of the new lesson:
Watch a video “Polyglot”
-ation (tion) – ция (активация, радиация, модернизация, компьютеризация, популяция, нация, мобилизация, глобализация, эволюция)
-sion – сия (профессия, агрессия, сессия, импрессия)
1. And now let's listen to the text with new words: Kazakhstan flora and fauna facts
Northern Kazakhstan is fertile chernozem forest-steppe; to the south - steppe, behind them semi-deserts and sandy deserts with saxaul thickets. On slopes of mountains are located the woods.
2. The slopes of Northern Tien Shan are covered with fur-tree woods, and Western Tien Shan - with the low bushes and meadows; the gorges have apple- and nut-trees with woods, the tops are covered with eternal snows and glaciers.
3. The steppes of Kazakhstan are magnificent. The special charm to them is given by fresh and salty lakes, on which are thousands of waterfowls and coastal birds submitted tens kinds of ducks, geese, gull, sea swallow, herons.
4. On high-mountainous lake Markakol in Southern Altai of Kazakhstan was founded a national park for protection of flora and fauna, especially of fishes. On lakes there are a lot of waterfowl birds.
Answer the following questions.
5. The plateau Usturt of Kazakhstan, located between Caspian and Aral seas, is a slightly hilly deserted plain, covered by a wormwood; only in widely widespread hollows are black saxauls.
6. In the Altai mountains of Kazakhstan, covered with taiga woods you will meet a giant moose, beautiful maral, our smallest deer - musk deer, famous sable, chipmunk.
Here is possible to see capercaillie, hazel grouse, partridges
IV. Work with level 4.
V. Who is the best writer?
I. Write your answers in the bill.
1. What is your favorite flower? –rose
2. Who is your the best friend? – Fatima
3. What foreign country do you like?- Italia
4. What is your favorite actor? – Bred Pitt
5. What is your favorite color? - green
6. What do you do in free time? – listen to music
7. What is your favorite transport?- plane
8. What is your favorite drink? – tea with milk
9. Where do you live?-v. Zarya
10. What is your favorite fruit? - bananas
2_________ is a honey bee. She (he) lives in 3______ under the tree. She (he) works every day. She flies from 1_____ to 1______, and she looks for 4______ every day. Because she like him and wants to drink 8_________together. 2________doesn ‘t work today. “Today I want to 6______ on a 5_______ flower in 9______. I want to close my eyes and my 10________.
Ah! Life is great!”
II. Consolidation of the lesson: 1. Choice the animal. 1-strong, 2- fast, 3- favorite.
Reflexing. Answer: 1- Who you think you are?
2-Who people think you are?
3- Who you really are?
VI. Home task: ex.12, p.160
VIi. Evaluation, saying good – bye.
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: