Тема: Веселый Праздник Хэллоуин
Учебно-методический комплекс: Биболетова М.З., Трубанева Н.Н. УМК «Enjoy English - 4 » Обнинск: Титул, 2012
Цели проведения урока:
Обучающая: Знакомство обучащихся с традициями Англии на примере
Развивающая: Развитие интереса обучающихся в изучении английского языка как
средства для ознакомления с традициями англоязычных
Воспитательная: Активизация у обучащихся творческих способностей при
подготовке и проведении праздника
Активизировать лексику по темам: «England», «Holidays», «Food», «Objects around us», «Numbers»
Совершенствовать навыки ознакомительного чтения
Отработать навыки ответов на вопросы
Оборудование: компьютер, презентация урока (формат .pptx), мультимедийный проектор, проекционный экран, DVD“Winnie the Witch Video” (Oxford English video, 2005,) “Skeleton Dance Video”
буквы для составления слов “Holiday Halloween”
тест “Magic Test”
кроссворд “Winnie the Witch”
белые и черные значки
Место проведения урока: класс
I этап (вводный)
1.1 орг. момент
(The teacher says) Good morning, dear boys. Good morning, dear girls. I’m glad to see you. How are you?
(Children answer: “Fine, thank you”).
(The teacher says)Today we’re going to have a Halloween party.
1.2 Целеполагание, мотивация
So we’re going to have a very unusual lesson. We’re going to - sing songs
- read and speak about Halloween
- do a very interesting task using computer
technology - play some games
(Children look at the screen)
(The teacher says) That’s all for Halloween! Let’s begin!
Today all of you are two teams. You’re the first team. You’re the second team. Look at your desks. There are some very nice things there. They’re your symbols. Take and put them around your neck. Well done!
(Children put on their symbols on their necks)
II Основной этап
(The teacher says) So, the first team, what is your symbol? Who are you?
(The children answer) – We are spiders.
(The teacher says)Yes, you’re right. You’re the team “Spiders”. What is your motto?
Early in the morning
The spiders love to spin,
Then by and by
The flies drop in
(The teacher says) The second team, look your symbol. What’s this? Who are you? (The children answer) – We are ghosts.
(The teacher says) You’re the team “Ghosts”. What is your motto?
I see the ghost,
He sees me too,
I wave at him,
But he says, “BOO!”
2.2. Фонетическая разминка
(The teacher says) It’s fantastic! Take your seats, please. We are going to celebrate Halloween but we don’t have title on the board. Help me, make a title from these letters.
(Children make up words “Holiday Halloween” using paper letters)
(The teacher says) Well done! Let’s check (slide 1) The next task for you. Match the transcriptions with the words. The first team, please (slide 2). The second team, you are welcome! (slide 3)
Children match the words with the transcription signs.
2.3. Систематизация ранее изученной лексики
(The teacher says) Thanks a lot. Very well. Now choose the right answer (Children read the questions and choose right answer) (slides 4-9)
1. What day is Halloween celebrated on?
a) November, 14
b) October, 31
c) December, 31
d) February, 23
2. What colours are associated with Halloween?
a) Red and green
b) Orange and black
c) Yellow and blue
d) Green and pink
3. Which animals are the most commonly associated with witches?
4. What does a witch use for transport?
d) A car
5. What should children say to receive sweets?
a) Black or white
b) Sweets and sticks
c) Treat or trick
d) Cats and dogs
6. What is Jack-o-lantern made of?
2.4 Активизация устной речи
(The teacher says) Now let’s make up a scary Halloween story
(Children read the text turn by turn and choose the right words to complete it)
There is a dark-dark… forest.
In the dark-dark forest there is a dark-dark…house.
In the dark-dark house there is a dark-dark… room.
In the dark-dark room there is a black-black… armchair.
On the black-black armchair there is a black-black … cat.
The black-black cat has got a black-black … hat.
| || |
Физкультминутка “Skeleton Dance” (slide 16)
1. (The teacher says) Now we are going to watch a film about Winnie the Witch. But before let’s revise some words
trip - споткнуться
fall down the stairs – упасть с лестницы
magic wand - |wɒnd| - волшебная палочка
bush - куст
furious - рассерженный
whiskers - усы
climb - взбираться
miserable – расстроенный
(Children read the words and translate them using visual supports)
2. (The teacher says) Look at the board.
(Children watch the cartoon)(slide 17)
3. (The teacher says) Now let’s complete some tasks.
How does Winnie's house look at the beginning of the story? Fill in the blanks.
Winnie lives in a _____ house in the ________ .
The house is black with a black ______.
The _______ are black, the ________ are black.
The_________are black, the________are black.
The _____ is black. Even the ________ is black!
Winnie lives in her black house with her _____ Wilbur.
Choose the correct option:
Why can Winnie see Wilbur when he sits on a black chair?
1. Wilbur meow sloudly to show Winnie that he is on the chair.
2. Winnie can see Wilbur's green eyes.
3. Wilbur wags his tail all the time.
How does the trouble begin?
1. Wilbur is a mean old cat and ruins all Winnie's magic potions.
2. Wilbur wants Winnie to find another pet to keep him company.
3. Wilbur is black and Winnie trips over him when he sleeps on the black carpet.
After a nasty fall, what does Winnie decides to do?
1. She sends him to her cousin Willow.
2. Winnie turns Wilbur into a bright green cat.
3. Winnie turns Wilbur into a black owl.
Why does Winnie send Wilbur outside?
1. Wilbur sleeps on her black bed, which he is not
allowed to do.
2. Winnie wants to be alone in the house.
3. Wilbur wants to go outside to play on the grass.
Why is Winnie furious?
1. She sees Wilbur chasing butterflies.
2. She cannot see the green cat on the grass and
trips over him.
3. Wilbur wants to play in the forest.
What does Winnie do after falling into a rose bush?
1. She laughs.
2. She decides to pick some roses to decorate her house.
3. She picks up her magic wand and waves it 5 times.
What happens to Wilbur?
1. He becomes a colourful cat.
2. He runs away.
3. He turns into a frog.
Does Wilbur like being colourful?
1. Wilbur loves his new colours!
2. Wilbur thinks he is funny and laughs.
3. Wilbur knows that he is ridiculous and is very unhappy.
What does Wilbur do?
1. He climbs to the top of the tallest tree to hide.
2. He wants to show his new colours to his friends.
3. He runs back inside.
How does Winnie solve the problem?
1. Winnie decides to turn Wilbur into a white owl.
2. Winnie leaves Wilbur on the tree.
3. Winnie turns Wilbur into a black cat and changes her whole house which is now very colourful and cheerful.
(Children complete the tasks on the cards)
3.1 Подведение итогов, оценка урока учащимися
Now look at your desks. There are some balls. White and black. You should put in this hat a white ball if you liked the lesson and a black ball if you didn’t like it.
(The teacher takes a hat and comes to the pupils. Children take pumpkins and put them into the hat)
(The teacher says) Great! Now let’s look at the hat and count our white and black balls. Well done.
(Children put white or black balls into the hat.)
(The teacher says) Now let’s count balls
(Children count balls)
(The teacher says) Now I see you liked the lesson. It’s great! And you really work hard and succeeded. You sang songs, played games, made presentations and, of course spoke English!
Well done! Now it’s time for our home task. You should do the crossword puzzle. So, our lesson is over. Goodbye, dear girls
Goodbye, dear boys.
Have a good day!
Биболетова М.З., Трубанева Н.Н. УМК «Enjoy English - 4 » Обнинск: Титул, 2012
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|