Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Педагогическая деятельность в соответствии с новым ФГОС требует от учителя наличия системы специальных знаний в области анатомии, физиологии, специальной психологии, дефектологии и социальной работы.
Только сейчас Вы можете пройти дистанционное обучение прямо на сайте "Инфоурок" со скидкой 40% по курсу повышения квалификации "Организация работы с обучающимися с ограниченными возможностями здоровья (ОВЗ)" (72 часа). По окончании курса Вы получите печатное удостоверение о повышении квалификации установленного образца (доставка удостоверения бесплатна).
Автор курса: Логинова Наталья Геннадьевна, кандидат педагогических наук, учитель высшей категории. Начало обучения новой группы: 20 сентября.
Подать заявку на этот курс Смотреть список всех 203 курсов со скидкой 40%
Методическая разработка "Ключи к контрольной работе для 1-го курса"
Работу выполнил студент 1-го курса: Павалюхин А.
1. Заполнить пропущенное в предложении, с использованием следующих(выделенных) форм глаголов.
is do are does has got have got don’t have aren’t have hasn’t
1. Where are you from?
2. The dog is in the garden.
3. How much does this sweater cost?
4. Margie and her sister have wonderful voices.
5. Does have got
6. We don`t have a car, but we are going to buy it.
2. Раскрыть скобки, поставить глагол в простой прошедшей форме.
There isn’t a cloud in the sky, but it was cloudy in the morning.
- Do you often, see Tom?
-Not often, but I saw him at the party the other day.
Helen preferred tea to coffee.
My Dad always goes to work by car, but last week he went to work on foot.
As soon as the bus stopped, Jill came out
3.Раскрыть скобки, поставить глагол в настоящий совершенный вид времени.
I’m afraid I have forgot my book at home.
Have you ever been in Italy?
Kevin has already left for Manchester.
I have not seen Tom for ages.
They have waited for you for half an hour.
I will be at home if you need anything
will be\ will being
He will come at eight in the evening
will come\ will be coming
Don’t phone Jim from 5 to 6- he will be having English
will have\ will be having
Tom can’t swim well, neither can his sister.
We aren’t rich. We aren’t poor either.
Mrs. Potts wants to live in the country so does Mr. Potts.
-I haven’t read any Dickens. – Neither have I.
He is crazy about pop music. His brother is crazy about it too.
6. Постройте 5 типов вопросов к данному предложению
Your mother is working at the bank.
Where is your mother working?
Who works at the Bank?
Your mother is working at the bank, isn’t she?
Is your mother working at the Bank?
Does she likes working at the Bank?
7.Образуйте множественное число существительных
A baby- babies
A boy- boys
A fox- foxes
A knife- knives
A potato- potatoes
10 a boyfriend-boyfriends
9.Напишите предложения в правильном порядке.
1.give-him his cigarettes
Give him his cigarettes.
2. drink-coffee -I- usually- strong - don’t.
I usually don't drink strong coffee.
What are those men doing?
4. to come- the office-he -yesterday- taxi-by.
He came to the office by taxi yesterday.
where- me-could-is-the market-you – tell
Could you tell me where the market is.
10. Употребите предложения в правильной видовременной форме. (Conditional sentences, - ing/ to+ Infinitive).
l. Plants die if you don`t water them.
A won’t water В don’t water С wouldn’t water
-How did it happen that you missed you stop?
- I hadn`t missed it if the conductor would have announced the stops.
A wouldn’t miss D had announced
В hadn’t missed E would have announced
С wouldn’t have missed F announced
I can’t help thinking about that awful accident.
A to think В thinking
Do you enjoy teaching?
A to teach В teaching
5. If Columbus hadn`t had such a passion for traveling, he wouldn`t have discovered America in 1492.
A hadn’t D hadn’t discover
В wouldn’t have had E didn’t discover
С hadn’t had F wouldn’t have discovered
11. Переведите на английский язык
1.-Куда вы едите в отпуск? - Where are you going in your vacation?
-В Сочи - In Sochi
Мы никогда там не были, и нам бы хотелось осмотреть достопримечательности этого интересного города. - We have never been there, and we would like to see the sights of this interesting city.
Прошлое лето мы провели в Крыму. Мы остановились в Ялте на неделю, а потом проехали в Феодосию. Мы купались в море, загорали на пляже и катались на лодке. - Last summer we spent in the Crimea. We stayed in Yalta for a week and then went to Feodosia. We swam in the sea, sunbathing on the beach and went boating.
Вчера дети весь день играли в футбол. - Yesterday the kids were playing football entire day.
Когда Петр возвращался домой вчера, он встретил Джейн. - When Peter came home yesterday, he met Jane.
Они надеются, что путешествие доставит им большое удовольствие. - They hope that the journey will bring them great pleasure.
Мы собираемся пойти на прогулку в горы. Хотите пойти с нами? - We are going to go for a walk in the mountains. Would like to come with us?
Петр просматривал газеты в то время, как Анна смотрела телепередачу. - Peter was looking through the newspaper at that time, as Anna was watching a TV show.
Какая сегодня погода ?-День очень теплый. - What's the weather today ?-It's a warm day.
Вы переводили статью весь вечер, не так ли? - Да, статья довольно трудная, мне пришлось многие слова смотреть по словарю. - You were translating an article all evening, were not it? - Yes, the article was quite hard; I had many words to look in the dictionary.
Мне показать им дорогу в Ботанический сад? -Да, пожалуйста. - Shall I show them the way to the Botanical garden? -Yes, please.
12. Напишите письмо другу, поздравьте его с днем рождения и отправьте по электронной почте
Dear friend Michael!
I congratulate you happy Birthday! I wish your health, happiness, academic success and victories in sports. Don't upset parents and their friends. Be always cheerful and kind! Let over your head will always be peaceful sky, and the window is always shining bright sun! Once more, accept my best wishes!
Your friend Alex.
1. Задание 1. Поставьте глагол в правильное время в пассивном залоге.
Пример: This library ... (build) in 1921. – This library was built in 1921.
1. I can't pay the fare, because my purse …(steal). - I can't pay the fare, because my purse has been stolen.
2. This irrigation project ... (finish) tomorrow. - This irrigation project will be finished tomorrow.
3. Sandra ... (drive) to work by her husband every day. - Sandra is driven to work by her husband every day.
4. My car ... (repair) at the moment. - My car is being repaired at the moment.
5. Are you going to make breakfast? No, it ... (make) by my brother. - Are you going to make breakfast? No, it is going to be made by my brother.
Задание 2. Заполните пропуски предлогами by или with.
Пример: The pie was made ... the peaches. – The pie was made with the peaches.
1. This manuscript was written by unknown author many years ago.
2. Peter was woken up by the storm.
3. My finger was cut with a knife.
4. Mary is being bandaged by a nurse at the moment.
5. The building will be decorated with marble.
Задание 3. Переделайте предложение в страдательный залог.
Пример: Kate is writing an essay right now. – An essay is being written by Kate right now.
1. The gangsters killed him yesterday morning. - He was killed yesterday morning by the gangsters.
2. She hasn't made the dinner yet. - The dinner hasn't been made yet.
3. We should buy a new stove. - A new stove should be bought.
4. I water the flowers every day. - The flowers are watered every day.
5. A postman has delivered an insured letter. - An insured letter has been delivered by a postman.
Задание 4. Поставьте глагол в скобках в действительный или страдательный залог.
Пример: Many women and children ... (hurt) in the car accident yesterday. –
Many women and children were hurt in the car accident yesterday.
1. I ... (remember) this story forever. - I will remember this story forever.
2. These beautiful plants ... (grow) by my grandmother. - These beautiful plants were grown by my grandmother.
3. The best wine ... (produce) in France. - The best wine is produced in France.
4. We ... (find) a corpse in his room. - We have found a corpse in his room.
5. This ancient settlement ... (discover) by the famous archaeologist in 1925. - This ancient settlement was discovered by the famous archaeologist in 1925.
Задание 5. Выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. The room is being cleaned now.
a) is being cleaned
b) is being clean
2. The new shopping center will be opened soon.
a) will opened
b) will be opened
3. My computer may not be repaired this week.
a) may be not repaired
b) may not be repaired
4. A thief was caught yesterday.
a) was caught
b) has been caught
5. My food has been brought by waiter.
a) has been brought
b) has brought
Задание 6. На осмысление чтения
Прочитать и перевести (устно)
Пересказать основную идею текста
Определить название текста
History of Christmas.
Christmas Day is one of the most favorite American holidays It is celebrated on December 25. Christmas is a Christian holiday marking the birth of the Christ Child. Decorating houses and yards with lights, putting up Christmas trees, giving gifts, and sending greeting cards have become traditions even for many non-Christian Americans "here also a tradition to place a decorated Christmas tree in the White House, the official home in Washington D.C. of the President of the USA.
The tradition of placing a decorated tree in the White House began in 1889 on Christmas morning during the Presidency of Benjamin Harrison. The President's grandchildren young Benjamin and Mary McKee, led the Harrison household into the second floor Oval Room to take a look at the first White House Christmas tree. It was lit with candles. Filled stockings hung from the mantel. Presents, candy and nuts were distributed to family and staff. President Harrison gave turkeys and gloves to his employees. He received a silver-dollar-shaped picture holder from his daughter, Mama Harrison McKee.
What began as a family gathering has become a national tradition. Over the years, the White House Christmas tree has reflected both the times and the tastes of the First Family. First Lady Frances Cleveland created a "technology savvy" tree in 1895 when she hung electric lights on the White House tree. First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy began the tradition of Christmas Tree themes when she decorated the 1961 Christmas tree in toy trimmings from the Nutcracker Suite ballet by Tchaikovsky.
Today, the First Lady selects a theme and taps the talents of American artisans, who give life to the idea. Laura Bush chose "Home for the Holidays" for the 2001 theme, which features replicas of the family homes of the nation's Presidents. The Presidents Christmas tree can be viewed by anyone either in the news programs, or on the official web site of the White House.
Vocabulary (Словарь к тексту)
a decorated Christmas tree — украшенная рождественская елка
to be lit with candles — быть зажженным свечами
a silver-dollar-shaped picture holder — рамка для фотографии (картинки) в форме монеты достоинством в 1 доллар
a "technology savvy" — «технология смекалки»
a nutcracker — щелкунчик
an artisan (s) — ремесленник, мастер
a replica (s) — точная копия
to view smth — смотреть что-либо
Общая оценка:4 (хорошо) преподаватель Коргина А.В.