Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Учителям 1-11 классов и воспитателям дошкольных ОУ вместе с ребятами рекомендуем принять участие в международном конкурсе «Законы экологии», приуроченном к году экологии. Участники конкурса проверят свои знания правил поведения на природе, узнают интересные факты о животных и растениях, занесённых в Красную книгу России. Все ученики будут награждены красочными наградными материалами, а учителя получат бесплатные свидетельства о подготовке участников и призёров международного конкурса.
ПРИЁМ ЗАЯВОК ТОЛЬКО ДО 21 ОКТЯБРЯ!
Конкурс "Законы экологии"
Методическая разработка :контрольные тесты по английскому языку для 8 класса
МУНИЦИПАЛЬНОЕ ОБЩЕОБРАЗОВАТЕЛЬНОЕ УЧРЕЖДЕНИЕ «СРЕДНЯЯ ОБЩЕОБРАЗОВАТЕЛЬНАЯ ШКОЛА № 3 им. В.Н. Щеголева
ГОРОДСКОГО ОКРУГА ЗАКРЬІТОГО
АДМИНИСТРАТИВНО – ТЕРРИТОРИАЛЬНОГО ОБРАЗОВАНИЯ
СВЕТЛЫЙ САРАТОВСКОЙ ОБЛАСТИ»
Методическая разработка: Контрольные тесты к учебному пособию Английский язык под редакцией С.Г. Тер-Минасовой для 8 класса
учитель английского языка
Романова Елена Алексеевна
Progress Check 8th Grade Ter-Minasova
Unit 5 “Man Cannot Live by Bread Alone”
1. Fill in the words from the box and complete the text.
- information, in, ability, a lot of, who, without, age
Why is reading important? Books, magazines, and even the Internet are great learning instruments which need the (1) …to read and understand what is read. A person (2)…knows how to read can study any subject in any area of life they are interested (3)…. . We live in an (4)… where we have a lot of (5)…, but reading is the main way to take advantage of it. We get (6)…information from different spheres. It is how we discover new things.
How can we do (7) … reading then?
2. Fill in the gaps with the correct forms of the words in CAPITAL LETTERS at the end of each line.
1. After the concert we expressed our … to the musicians. APPRECIATE
2. Historical museums usually have rich … of artefacts. COLLECT
3. His … is described in newspapers as breathtaking. PERFORM
4. Her report was really … CONVINCE
5. I didn’t see any … in his eyes. COMPREHENSIVE
3. Read the text bellow. Put the words given in capitals in the correct form.
Lisa was walking slowly along the aisles. The University library was the ______LARGE______ library she had ever seen.
The librarians moved quietly as they were wearing special soft shoes on their ______FOOT______.
“Can I help you?” A young librarian _____COME______ up to Lisa.
“Yes, thank you. I ______FIND______ all the books from my reading list,” Lisa said, “but I can’t find any information about architecture.”
“I ______SHOW______ you,” the librarian said.
“By the way, _______ you ______KNOW______ who built our library?” Lisa didn’t.
“Oh, it ______BUILD____ more than four centuries ago.
I can recommend a book about the architect if you are interested.”
4. Match the words with their definitions.
1. convince a) to be attractive
2. comprehension b) look fixedly at someone with one’s eyes wide open
3. appeal c) to make someone believe that something is true
4. breathtaking d) the ability to understand something
5. stare e) the time and the place in which the action happens
6. setting f) extremely exciting, beautiful or surprising
Progress Check 8th grade
Unit 6 “In Doing We Learn”
1. Match professions and an explanation of what each person does in that profession.
2. Complete the texts using the correct forms of the words.
1. What do you think is the most stressful and ________DANGER__________ job in Britain? Is it a police officer, a detective or a news _________REPORT_________? Well, statistics say it is a London taxi driver. It is a ________REAL__________ hard job as traffic is getting worse. If we sit in a traffic jam for a few minutes, we start feeling _________NERVE_________ and irritated. But imagine you had to do that every day as your job! And you have to remain _________CARE_________ and attentive in spite of everything. London taxi drivers have to have a good memory to be able to take a _________TRAVEL_________ from A to B without looking at the map or asking for directions.
3. Complete the text using the words bellow.choice school myself examination independent suited profession mind
When you leave (1)… you understand that the time to choose your future (2)… has come.
It's not an easy task to make the right (3)… of a job. I have known for a long time that leaving school is the beginning of my (4)… life, the beginning of a far more serious (5)… of my abilities and character.
I have asked (6)… a lot of times: "What do I want to be when I leave school?" A few years ago it was difficult for me to give a definite answer. As the years passed I changed my (7)… a lot of times about which science or field of industry to specialize in. It was difficult to make up my mind and choose one of the hundreds jobs to which I might be better (8)… .
4. Read the text below. Put the words in capitals in the correct form.
Martin was in a hurry as he had to be in the office as soon as possible. His boss _________NOT/LIKE_________ it when anyone missed the morning meetings and Martin had already been late several times that week. His boss had warned him: “If you are late again, you _________LOSE_________ your job.” Martin was afraid of losing his job. His colleagues were nice to him, the salary was good and he sometimes ________GO__________ on business trips abroad. It was actually the _________GOOD_________ job he had ever had. He ran out of the house, jumped into his car and backed up without looking. BOOM! There _________BE_________ a sound like someone hitting a drum. Martin had hit the car behind him.
“Oh, no!” Martin exclaimed.
Martin glanced at his watch. It was 7:18. He looked around. There were no _________POLICEMAN_________ on the street and he decided to drive off quickly. It took _________HE_________ 20 minutes to get to work. The boss was not around. “Thank goodness,” Martin said to himself and sat down at his desk to work. The boss arrived an hour later.
“Somebody hit my car and left without leaving a note,” he said angrily. “I wish I ________KNOW__________ who he was. My car was absolutely new! It _________BUY_________ only a week ago.”
Martin went up to the window, saw the car and understood that he would lose his job anyway.
Список использованной литературы :
Тер-МинасоваС.Г., Узунова Л.М., Кутьина О.Г., Ясинская Я.С.
Английский язык. 8 класс : в 2 ч. – М.: «Академкнига/Учебник»,2014
- Просмотры: 269
- Просмотры: 130
- Просмотры: 107
- Просмотры: 261
- Просмотры: 133
- Просмотры: 182
- Просмотры: 183