I. What are these disasters:
1. a shaking of the ground -
2. a period of time with no rain-
3. a large mass of snow falling down the side of the mountain-
4. large amount of water-
5. an extremely violent wind-
II. Give the definition to the following words:
1. poverty /child labour-
3. endangered species-
4. global warming-
III. Match the words:
1. light a) sun
2. huge b) wind
3. scorching c) rain
4. strong d) breeze
5. heavy e) snowstorm
IV. Fill in with the correct pre"">1.The tornado in Florida calls_______
2. Call _________ and pick up your book sometime.
3. The game was called ___________ because of the heavy rain.
4. Did you call ________ Mark and see his new apartment while you were in New York City ?
5. The police were called _______ to investigate the crime.
( 5x4 /20)
V. Make an affirmative , negative sentence or question using ‘used to + infinitive':
1. I / live in a flat when I was a child.
2. We / go to the beach every summer?
3. She / love eating chocolate, but now she hates it.
4. He / not / smoke.
5. She / be able to speak French, but she has forgotten it all.
6. I / play tennis when I was at school.
7. They both / have short hair.
9. You / go to the beach every summer?
10.I / drive to work, but now I take the bus.
( 10 x 3 / 30 )
My score / 100
Номер материала: ДA-029216
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|