1. Fill in the right modal verbs - have to, need, must, should.
1. I miss my last trollebus today and I .........go home on foot.
2. -Mom? Dad?
-What is son?
-I ........your help. Its very seriously.
3. Its very dangerous to cross the road there. You ........ cross the road at the traffic lights.
4. You ....... close the window. Its snowy today. Its bad for your health.
5. I .........go to my grandmother.
-I leave my textbooks on her table.
2. Find the words with opposite meaning.
To argue problem4
Troublemaker express disagreement
To trouble disagreement
Argument problem person
Trouble to worry
3. Translate these sentences.
1. I turn right, but there is no traffic lights.
2. We meet at the end of the street. Than we go up before bank and turn right.
3. -Where is the Post Office?
-The Post office is near with Pharmacy.
-And where is Pharmacy?
-Well. Go round this big building and turn right. First you see blue building. Its a Pharmacy. The Post Office is next to the Pharmacy.
4 Listen and fill in the text.
L: Excuse me. Where is the Post Office please?
P: The Post Office? Go straight. Take the first street on the .......... No dont take the first street, take the second street. And then take the second street on the ....... The Post Office is next to a big bank.
L: First on the ....... and second on the .......?
P:No it isnt. Its the second street on the .......
L: And the first street on the ......?
P:Wait a minute. Let me think. Go straight ahead.
L: I go straight ahead.
P: Take the second street on the ..........
L: I take the second street on the ........
P: Then take the second street on the ........
L: Then the second street on the .........
P: Thats the Banks in the street.
L: But I want to go to the Post Office.
P: Oh I am sorry. Of course. The Post Office is next to the bank.
L: Thank you.
Номер материала: ДВ-354945
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|