1. People can learn about what is happening in the world very fast using mass media.
2. Mass media include newspapers, magazines, radio, television and internet.
3. Newspaper is the earliest kind of mass media.
4. Magazines appeared in 1700’s.
5. Magazines are designed to be kept for a longer time.
6. I prefer to read “… …”.
7. My favourite magazine is … .
8. Radio appeared in the 20th century.
9. People like listening to the radio on the beach or a picnic, while driving a car or just walking down the street.
10. I often listen to the radio.
11. I prefer to listen to … channel.
12. The most exciting and entertaining kind of mass media is television.
13. It appeared in the 20th century.
14. There a lot of TV channels nowadays and people should be very selective.
15. During last several years our television is full of violence.
16. I think the Government should take control of it.
17. Besides, there are too many advertisements of it.
18. I am fond of watching TV.
19. I prefer … .
20. The Internet is a high technological kind of mass media.
21. It combines all kinds of mass media in itself.
22. The Internet gives information very quickly.
23 The Internet offers equality, freedom of speech and possibilities for self – realization.
24. But people, however, should be careful and selective.
|Подраздел||Другие методич. материалы|
Свидетельство о публикации данного материала автор может скачать в разделе «Достижения» своего сайта.