Моя любимая комната. Говорение
(итоговый урок по теме)
Цели урока: 1. Активизировать грамматический материал (конструкция there is/there are).
2. Развить коммуникативные навыки обучающихся.
3. Создать условия для формирования положительной мотивации. Развития эстетических способностей и воспитания чувства патриотизма.
- Good morning boys and girls! Today we have got an unusual lesson, because we’ll play games, listen to songs, carry interesting tasks and remember the words on the grammar construction “there is/are”. But what is the topic of our lesson? I’ve brought a very interesting song for you, listen to this song and try to guess what’s the topic of our lesson.
а) речевая зарядка; (2) - So the topic of our lesson is ”My favourite room”. I’ve got some questions for you:
1) Do you live in a flat or in a house?
2) Is your house comfortable?
3) Do you like your house/flat?
4) How many rooms are there in your house/flat?
5) Is your kitchen large or small?
6) What is the largest room in your house?
б) фонетическая зарядка;(2) - I hope that all of you have got favourite rooms. As for our tongue his favourite room is a mouth. By the way, our tongue likes to play very much! Let’s play with him. ( picture 1)
а) активизация лексического материала;(6)
- Children! What is a hall? Where can we find a hall? Of course we can find the hall in the house or in the flat. I want to show you some houses.
( picture 2)
- Tell me please, how many houses are there in the pictures? (There are three houses.)
- How many children/dogs are there? (There are two boys, one girl and one dog)
- What rooms can we find in these houses? (There is a kitchen, a living room, a bedroom, a bathroom and a hall).
-Look in the picture ! What is it? (It is a kitchen)
-What does it mean “kitchen”? (It is a place where we can have lunch.)
-What can you see there? (There are two shelves, four flowers, a table, three chairs.)
( picture 4 )
-What is it? (It is a bathroom).
-What does it mean “bathroom”? (It is a place where we wash our hands and face).
( picture 5 )
-What is it? (It is a living room).
-What does it mean “living room”? (It is a place where we can relax after our working day).
-What are there on the picture? (There is an armchair, a sofa, a woman, a child, a TV set, two lamps, a table and a chair in the living room).
( picture 6 )
- What room is it? (It is a bedroom).
- What does it mean a bedroom? (There is a place where we sleep).
- What is there are on the picture? (There is a bed, a carpet, a picture, a wardrobe, two bookshelves on the picture).
( picture 7)
- What room is it? (It is a hall).
- What does it mean “hall”? (It is a place where we take off our overcoats).
б) активизация грамматического материала;(7) - Children! You used the structure there is/there are in your answers. It’s time to remember our grammar material.
- I’ve got a very interesting exercise for you. (раздаточный материал)
Fill in the gaps (is/are):
– There … a big grey carpet on the floor.
– There … three windows in our living room.
– There … five shelves with interesting books in his room.
– There … a sofa, a table and three chairs in the living room.
– There …no chairs in my bedroom.
– There is a big grey carpet on the floor.
– There are three windows in our living room.
– There are five shelves with interesting books in his room.
– There is a sofa, a table and three chairs in the living room.
– There are no chairs in my bedroom.
в) релаксация;(2) - Children! Let’s make a circle. I give you a toy. While the music is playing you have to pass the toy. When the music stops, the pupil who has the toy will name one item of furniture.
г) активизация лексико-грамматического материала;(7) - I’ve got a friend. His name’s Piglet. He wants to tell you about his house and about his room. Let’s read it all together.
-Does Piglet have a small or a big house? What rooms has he got? How many windows are in Piglet’s room? Are there any pictures on the wall? What color is the carpet on the floor?
-You can see two pictures and the text about the room where the Piglet lives. Let’s find the differences.
Picture 1 Picture 2
There is one armchair. There are two armchairs.
There is a clock. There is a picture.
There are ten books. There are five books.
There is a blue carpet. There is a red carpet.
-Thanks, you are very active and attentive.
д) развитие навыков монологической речи;(7) - This was a story about Piglet. Tell me about your favourite room. Look at the blackboard, you can use these structures.
I live in a ,
I’ve got a , , , ,
My favourite room is a
There is a , a , a
There are (на доске)
3) Рефлексия;(7) - Thanks for your stories! Now let us remember the words on the topic. (picture 10)
(a fireplace, a sofa, an armchair, a wardrobe, a cupboard, a shelf)
-What is it?
- Do you like our lesson? What can you do now?
I can speak about…
I knew… (на доске)
- Your home task will be ex. 4b, p.109
- Your marks will be the following….
- The lesson is over. Good-bye!
Let’s do the crossword. (picture 11)
Данное учебное занятие является итоговым при изучении темы "Дом" по учебнику Английский язык в 4 классе автора Лапицкая Л.Н.
Направлено на развите коммуникативных навыков, активизацию грамматического материала по теме - конструкция thereis/thereare.
Ожидаемый результат - учащиеся без особого труда умеют правильно употребить грамматические структуры в речи, умеют описать комнату, пользуясь необходимой лексикой по теме.
К данному учебному занятию имеется презентация и аудио материалы.
Урок был представлен на конкурс в 2014 году: "Моё лучшее учебное занятие".