Моё хобби (6 класс)
Государственное учреждение образования
«Средняя школа № 16 г. Пинска»
План-конспект урока в 6 классе по теме:
Учитель: Меша Татьяна Сергеевна
Воспитание уважительного отношения к хобби своих одноклассников.
Развитие способности к догадке;
Практиковать в монологическом высказывании. Развивать умение высказываться целостно.
Активизировать лексические навыки говорения, сформированные на предыдущих уроках на базе материала о любимых занятиях.
Контроль уровня сформированности знаний и речевых умений.
Оборудование: Pupil’s book, магнитофон, раздаточный материал и доска
I. Начало урока.
T: Good morning.
T.: How are you?
Cl.: I’m fine ,thank you. And you?
T.: Fine, too. I am glad to see you.
Cl.: We are glad to see you too.
Who is on duty today? Who is absent today? What date is today? What date of the week is today? What is the weather like today? Is the sky blue or grey? Does the sun shine?
T: The topic of our lesson is “Hobbies?”
Today we are going to have an interesting lesson about different hobbies of our classmates. Today we are going to revise the material concerning hobbies and interests. We’ll make dialogues, listen to a story, describe interests and hobbies, and compare English and Russian hobbies. We’ll also practice to write words on our topic.
T: So, there are a lot of hobbies. Am I right? Answer my questions, please!
- What is a hobby?
- What hobbies do you know?
- What things do people usually collect?
- Is it interesting to collect things?
III. Фонетическая отработка слов по теме «Hobby»
Повторить слова хором. T:Repeat after me: music, gardening, travelling, theatre, cinema, horseracing, reading, dancing, collecting, swimming, fishing, jogging.
Play a game(with words) музыка – music – садоводство – gardening.
T: I think that you can easily guess the hobby. Let’s play the game “Guess the Hobby”.
T: Listen to me!
1) T: They can play football or hockey, swim or run very well. People like to go to the stadium or to the sports ground.
2) T: Some people like to dance. Sometimes they go to the special clubs or dance at home. They like to go to a disco.
P: It is dancing.
3) T: I know some people who like to watch different kinds of programmers or films on TV. For istance, children are usually fond of films about animals.
P: watching TV
4) T: Such people like to visit different cities, towns and historical places. Some people even visit other countries. They can travel by car, by plane, by train, by bus or on foot. This hobby helps them to learn history, geography and traditions of different people and countries.
5) T: People like to sing songs. Sometimes they go to music school. They like to listen to the songs and sing them.
T: We’ve got a video letter. It is from one boy. Listen to his story about his interests. Be attentive, please! You have to hear the words on topic “Hobbies”.
А) (учащиеся слушают рассказ, затем отвечают на вопросы);
В) - What is he fond of?
- Did his father begin to collect coins?
- Does he go to a special club?
- What kind of coins has Steve?
- Has he many modern Russian coins in his collection?
V.Контроль уровня сформированности речевых умений.
T:Last lesson we worked in pairs. We tried to make dialogues. Act out the dialogues about your hobbies! Repeat it, please. I give you two minutes. Can we act out our dialogues? Who starts?
What hobbies do we have?
1.P1: Do you have a hobby?
P2: Yes? I do. My hobby is fishing. What about you?
P1: Have a hobby too. My hobby is sport. I like sport very much.
2. P1:Have you got a hobby?
P2Yes, I have. My hobby is dancing. And, I hope, you have a hobby too. What is your hobby?
P1: I m fond of playing football. I like football very much.
3. P1:Have you got a hobby?
P2:Yes, of course. My hobby is painting. And what is your hobby?
P1:My hobby is listen to music.I like rock very much.
4. P1:Have you got a hobby?
P2:Y es, of course. My hobby is fishing. And what is your hobby?
P1:My hobby is sport. I like rollskating.
5. P1: What do you prefer doing in your free time?
P2:I do judo.I like sport very well. Do you have a hobby?
P1:Yes, I do. My hobby is playing computer games.
VI. Монологическая речь.
T:Our classmates are telling…
A) Let's listen to Лена. She is telling us about her hobby
B) And I invite Ирина.
1. There are different hobbies in people’s lives. Dancing is one of them. Dancing is my hobby. We dance to music at school. Dancing is great. It makes our life happier and interesting. We can spend our free time dancing and singing.
2. I would speak about my hobby. My hobby is rollerskatting. I like to skate. I like sport very much. My favourite subject at school is Physical Education. I want to keep fit. I think sport is our life.
3. There are different hobbies in people’s life. Painting is my hobby. I like draw very much. My favourite subject at school is Art. Painting is great. It makes our life interesting and happier.
4. Let me tell me you about my hobby. Music is my hobby. I don’t play any musical instrument, but I like to listen to music very much. I am fond of rock music. Music is great. It makes our life interesting.
5. I would speak about my hobby. My hobby is roller-skating. I like to roller-skate. I like sport very much. My favourite subject at school is Physical Education. I want to keep fit, strong.
6. I would speak about my hobbies. My hobbies are roller-skating and fishing. I like sport very much. My favourite subject at school is Physical Education. I want to be healthier and to keep fit.
1, 2 -1, 2, 3 - I like boxing. Look at me!
1, 2 -1, 2, 3 - I enjoy watching TV.
1, 2 -1, 2, 3 – I like dancing. Look at me!
1, 2 -1, 2, 3 - I like swimming in the sea.
VIII. Сравнение увлечений в Беларуссии и в Англии.
T: We live in Belarus. Belarussian people have got different tastes and interests. Are hobbies in our country the same as in Britain? Let’s compare them!
(на таблице представлены британские увлечения, колонка белорусских увлечений пуста, учащиеся должны провести сравнение, и заполнить таблицу)
T: You see that some hobbies are the same in both countries, and some hobbies are different.
VII. Развитие навыкoв орфографии
T: We know that people all over the world have a lot in common. We can have the same hobbies. We are fond of gardening, dancing, sport, music and so on. We can say what hobbies are more popular among the students in England. Let’s remember them doing the task on the screen. Look! You can see some letters here. The task is to make up the words on topic “Hobbies” .Open your exercise books and write down the words.
Unscramble the words!
IX. Подведение итогов. Выставление оценок.
T: The end of the lesson.
As for me I am glad to see that you have done a good job. You have prepared good reports and good dialogues. You were active at the lesson. I am going to give you marks.
- The lesson is over.
- Good buy. See you at the next lesson.
- Просмотры: 370
- Просмотры: 531
- Просмотры: 503
- Просмотры: 587
- Просмотры: 279
- Просмотры: 698
- Просмотры: 308