Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Педагогическая деятельность в соответствии с новым ФГОС требует от учителя наличия системы специальных знаний в области анатомии, физиологии, специальной психологии, дефектологии и социальной работы.
Только сейчас Вы можете пройти дистанционное обучение прямо на сайте "Инфоурок" со скидкой 40% по курсу повышения квалификации "Организация работы с обучающимися с ограниченными возможностями здоровья (ОВЗ)" (72 часа). По окончании курса Вы получите печатное удостоверение о повышении квалификации установленного образца (доставка удостоверения бесплатна).
Автор курса: Логинова Наталья Геннадьевна, кандидат педагогических наук, учитель высшей категории. Начало обучения новой группы: 27 сентября.
Подать заявку на этот курс Смотреть список всех 216 курсов со скидкой 40%
New lesson "Grammar exercises"
Outline of the lesson
Subject: Practical grammar
Time: 45 minutes
The theme of the lesson: Grammar exercises
Educational aim: to conclude the affirmative, negative and interrogative forms of the Past Indefinite Tense.
Up-brining aim: To bring-up the interest and love to their subject.
Developing aim: To develop memory, grammar habits in using the Past Indefinite Tense in their speech.
The type of the lesson: presentation of new theme
The form of the lesson: Traditional
Visual AIDS: cards, presentation
1. Organization moment
2. Checking homework
A. Giving homework
I. Organization moment
Teacher: Good morning students! I am glad to see you! How are you today?
-Who is on duty today?
- Who is absent?
-Sit down, please and get ready for the lesson students!
-What date is it today?
Good morning teacher! We are fine!
Students:-I`m on duty today!
-All are present!
-Today it is 18th of March.
II. Checking homework
Your home tasks were Ex.14, 15, 16.
The formation of The Past Indefinite Tense.
Spelling and pronunciation rules.
Regular verbs form The Past Indefinite and Particle II by adding –ed to the stem of the verb or only –d if the stem of the verb ends in –e.
To want – wanted to unite – united
To open – opened to live – lived
The pronunciation of –ed (-d) depends on the sound preceding it . it is pronounced:
[id] after t, d: wanted [`wɔntid], landed [`lændid];
[d] after voiced consonants except d and after vowels: opened [`oupənd], played [pleid];
[t] after voiceless consonants except t: worked [wə:kt].
The following spelling rules should be observed:
a. Final y is changed into -i before the addition of –ed it is preceded by consonant.
To carry – carried
To reply – replied
y remains unchanged if it is preceded by a vowel.
To enjoy – enjoyed
b. If a verb ends in a consonant preceded by a short stressed vowel, the final consonant is doubled.
To stop – stopped to sob – sobbed to submit – submitted
To plan – planned to stir – stirred
Final r is doubled if it is preceded by a stressed vowel.
To occur – occurred to prefer – preferred
Final r is not doubled when the preceded by a diphthong.
To appear – appeared
Final l is doubled if it is preceded by a short vowel, stressed or unstressed.
To compel – compelled to quarrel – quarrelled
The Past Indefinite (Simple) may denote:
1. An action performed in the past:
We entered the house in silence
He met us at the station
2. A succession of past actions:
He shut the window, switched off the light and went upstairs.
3. A repeated action in the past:
He made an entry in his diary every night.
1. Write the full answers to those questions
1. Who did Joe phone? (my cousin)
2. Where did the boys run? (home)
3. Where were you last week? (park)
4. Where did they fly? (New York)
5. Why didn`t you come yesterday? (because/at school)
6. What did she buy in H&M a week ago? (new shoes)
7. What colour did she like? (blue)
8. How often did they paint their house (once a year)
1. Joe phoned to my cousin.
2. The boys run in the home.
3. I was at the park last week.
4. They flew to the New York.
5. I didn`t come yesterday because I was at school.
6. She bought a new shoes in H&M a week ago.
7. She liked blue.
8. They painted their house once a year.
2. Ask for the bold part of the sentence.
1. The girl wrote five sentences __________________?
2. The boy read a book _________________________?
3. Laura came home at six o`clock ________________?
4. The children played in the garden ______________?
5. Billie ate an apple ___________________________?
6. The teacher pointed the board _________________?
7. He hurt his leg because he was not careful _______?
8. We felt ill when we were in Egypt ______________?
1. How many sentences did the girl write?
2. Who did read the book?
3. When did Laura come home?
4. Where did the children play?
5. What did Billie eat?
6. Who did point the board?
7. Why did he hurt his leg?
8. How did feel when we were in Egypt?
3. Write the words in correct order.
1. film? / like / you / did / the
2. you / many / did / ask? / how / people
3. a / have / time? / they / did / good
4. did / weekend? / the / what / do / we / at
5. she / DVD? / where / that / did / buy
6. party / on / your / go / Saturday? / he / did / to
7. did / yesterday? / who / you / see
1. Did you like the film?
2. How many people did you ask?
3. Did they have a good time?
4. What did we do at the weekend?
5. Where did she buy that DVD?
6. Did he go to your party on Saturday?
7. Who did you see yesterday?
A. Giving homework
At home do exercises number 17, 18,19.
I put you good marks because you were so active in my lesson
Teacher: Malakan Gulnar
- Просмотры: 86
- Просмотры: 111
- Просмотры: 120
- Просмотры: 58
- Просмотры: 62
- Просмотры: 145
- Просмотры: 198