13 Ostozhenka street
I was so happy to get your letter! I can’t wait to meet you in July! I’m sorry I haven’t answered earlier but I was really busy with my school.
You asked me to tell you about… Well, …
By the way, …? …? …?
Unfortunately, I’d better go now as I’ve got loads of homework to do (as always). Take care and keep in touch!
All the best,
Пример личного письма
You have received a letter from your English- speaking pen-friend who writes
…All in all, my birthday party was great! However, one of my friends came to the party in casual clothes. Just jeans and a T-shirt! Of course I didn’t say anything but she felt a bit left out. I was really sorry for her! And what do you usually wear when you go to a birthday party? Is it important in Russia to wear smart clothes at parties? What would you do if you were me?
I’ve got to go now as I have loads of homework to do. Drop me a line when you can.
Lots of love,
Write a letter to Patricia.
In your letter
answer her questions
ask 3 questions about her birthday presents
13 Gagarina Street
Well, in Russia we don’t pay much attention to clothes but of course everybody wants to look great! Actually, any clothes will do if a person feels comfortable. As for me, I usually wear a skirt and a smart blouse. You were quite right not to take any notice of your friend’s clothes. If I were you, I would have done the same. It’s not the clothes that count, after all.
By the way, what birthday presents did you get? Did your parents give you what you wanted? What presents did you like most of all? As for me, I prefer books.
I’d better go now. Mum wants me to help with the housework. Take care and stay in touch!
Lots of love,
Обращение/приветствие - Dear Simon
- Dear Miss Jones,
- Dear Mum
Вводные фразы - It was great to get your letter….
- Thanks for your letter. It was great/lovely to hear from
- Thanks for your long letter. It was really great to hear all
your news, after not hearing from you for ages….
- Sorry I haven’t written for so long but….
- I’m very sorry about not replying to your letter sooner
but I’ve been extremely busy.
- Sorry for not writing earlier but I’ve…
- How are things with you?
- I’m sorry I haven’t written for so long, but…
- I was really pleased to hear that…
- I thought I’d better write and tell you about….
Заключительные фразы - I would really like you to visit me this summer. Write to
me and tell me your plans.
- Thanks for sending me… Please write to me again soon,
and tell me all your news.
- Please give/send my regards (love) to your…. And write
and tell me your plans for….
- I would really love to see you. Why don’t you come and
visit me this….. Write back soon!
- If you want to know anything else, just drop me a line.
- Well, that’s all for now. Do write back soon.
- That’s all my news for now…
Письма с просьбой дать совет
(Asking for advice)
- I am writing to ask for your advice.
- Can you give me your advice?
- Give me your advice about….
- Can you think of anything that…?
- I’ve got a problem and I need your advice.
- I’ve got a problem, and I think you can help.
- What do you think I should do?
- What about + Ving ... ?
- I think you should …
- The best advice I can give you is …
- Another good idea is to …
- I hope that this/ my advice helps.
- Let me know what happens.
- Let me know how it went.
- Let’s hope that things get better
- Let’s hope that everything turns out all right.
- Hope this helped.
- If you do this, you would ….
Письмо-извинение (Letter of
- I'm really sorry that I forgot about...; I'm writing to
- I'm so sorry I couldn't make it...
- It will never happen again ...
Письмо-приглашение (Letter of
- I'm writing to invite you to ...
- I'm having a party ...; Would you like to come?
- I hope you'll be able to join us/to make it.
Письмо-просьба (Letter of
- I'm writing to ask you for your help/to do me a favour
- I wonder/was wondering if I could ask you to ...
- I would be so/terribly/really grateful if you could ...
(Thank you letter)
- I'm writing to thank you so much for...
- The party was great/fantastic ...
- It was very kind/nice of you to ...
- I'm writing to congratulate you on passing your exams ...
- Congratulations on ... .
- You really were the best... .
- You deserved... .
Письмо-информация (Letter of
- This is just to let you know that... .
- I'm just writing to tell you that... .
- You must be wondering what's happened to us all.
- Here's our news at the moment... .
Номер материала: ДБ-098394
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|