Pupil I. Make up the questions.
ex: Tom ate a lot of ice-cream yesterday
Did Tom eat a lot of ice-cream yesterday?
1. Peter left his house yesterday.
2. He locked the door with the key.
3. He went to school by buss.
4. He had six lessons at school that day.
5. He learnt the poem well.
6. He had a five.
Pupil I. Check your partner.
1. Did Emmy see a beautiful toy in the shop?
2. Did she like the toy a lot?
3. Did she go home quickly?
4. Did she tell her mother about the toy?
5. Did mother give money to her?
6. Did Emmy buy the toy on the next day?
Pupil II. Check the partner.
1 Did peter leave his house yesterday?
2. Did he lock the door with the key?
3. Did he go to school by buss?
4. Did he have six lessons at school that day?
5. Did he learn the poem well?
6. Did he have a five?
Pupil II. Make up the questions.
ex: Alice drank a lot of juice yesterday.
Did Alice drink a lot of juice yesterday?
1. Emmy saw a beautiful toy in the shop.
2. She liked the toy a lot.
3. She went home quickly.
4. She told her mother about the toy.
5. Mother gave money to her.
6. Emmy bought the toy on the next day.