Скачивание материала началось
Предлагаем Вам установить расширение «Инфоурок» для удобного поиска материалов:ПЕРЕЙТИ К УСТАНОВКЕ
Theme: “Music keeps me happy”
to develop pupils’ speaking,listening abilities, to develop their aesthetic taste, interest to music,to enlarge their outlook, to bring up the skills of communication
Teaching aids: an interactive board, pictures,a textbook,
The procedure of a lesson:
I Organization moment. a) greeting
b) a talk with a pupil on duty
c) setting up the tasks of a lesson
II Warm up.
-I want to invite you to the middle of a classroom. Stand in circle.
-What is music for you? Say in one word.
-Take cards from our magic musical box, we’ll divide into groups and work.
-As you have understood today’s lesson is dedicated to music, its beauty, its role in people’s life. Look at the blackboard and read the statement of a famous American poet Longfellow. He said:”Music is universal language of the world”. I want you to express your own opinions.
-Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- Why is music so important for us?
- But what role does music play in your life?
-What does music reflect?
-What style of music do you like?
- Do your parents like the music you listen to? Why?
-Do you like the music your parents listen to? Why?
IV Practice. 1. Guess the melody.( pupils will listen to several styles of music and name them)
-What style of music is it?
-What can you say about this type of music?
-Do you like it?
a) Rap b) Reggy c)Latino d)Country e) Pop f)Jazz g)Classical h)Rock i)folk
- Folk songs are our national heritage. Cultural heritage includes tangible culture(buildings, monuments ,landscapes, books, works of art, artifacts) intangible culture(folklore, traditions, language and knowledge.
-What do you think is interesting about your culture?
-Do you know much about your culture?
-When people from other countries think about your culture what do they usually think of?
-One of cultural heritage is folklore. It consists of legends, music , oral history, proverbs, jokes, fairy tales. There is a museum of musical instruments . It was opened in August 1980 and named by composer Ikylas Dukenuly. There 600 instruments in the museum.
Oturar Sazy was organized in 1982 by N. Tlendiev.
2. –Guess the song with their singers
Fill the missing words of a famous word:
John Lennon and Paul McCartney
All my troubles … so far away,
Now it looks as though they're here to …
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
I'm not … the man I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging … me,
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.
Why … had to go
I don't know she wouldn't say
I said something …
Now I long for yesterday.
Love was such an easy …,
Now I need a place to …
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
Why she had to go
I don't know she …
I said something …,
Now I … for yesterday.
-Now let’s sing this song together.
4.Group work. (critical -thinking technology “RAFT”)
- You must use “RAFT” in order to show your works. You may write it in the form of article, essay, advertisement, letter, picture, slogan, mini project work, etc
-Thanks. Did you like it our today’s lesson? You may express your opinions using the method “2 stars,1 wish”, write them on stickers and hang then on the blackboard.
- So my dear friends, today you have had a good opportunity to express your attitude to music. You were creative at the lesson. I liked your music projects and I am going to put you good and excellent marks. You really did your best and I am extremely pleased to have such good pupils. Maybe you have some questions. We can speak and tell much else but it is time to finish. And your task for the next lesson is to make up mini – presentation about your favourite musical group or singer
.- Our lesson is over. Good luck! And good-bye
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: