Открытый урок по английскому языку
Topic: A typical day at school.
Target: Познакомить учащихся с новым лексическим материалом по теме «Образование в странах изучаемого языка».
Образовательная: Формирование навыков работы с текстом. Углубить знания по данной теме. Работа с грамматическим материалом «Времена».
Воспитательная: Способствовать овладению необходимыми навыками самостоятельной учебной деятельности
Развивающая: Развитие умений правильно обобщать данные и делать выводы, сравнивать, развивать умение работать в группах, в парах, развивать словарный запас, технику чтения.
Type of the lesson: Комбинированный урок.
Equipment: учебник, наглядные пособия, раздаточный материал, компьютер.
I. Org. moment. Warm-up.
II. Checking our homework.
III. Repetition of the old material.
IV. Presentation of the new material.
1. Организационный момент
-Good morning! Sit down! I'm glad to see you. I think you're well. I hope we'll have a wonderful time together. Let's begin our lesson. How are you? What is the date today? What is the day today? Who is absent today?
2. Фонетическая зарядка
[a?] -like, ice cream, rice
[?] - milk, chicken, biscuits, chips
[?]-thank, thank you
[t?] - Chuckles, Cherry, cheese
3. Проверка домашнего задания. P.57, ex3
4. Сообщение темы, цели и задач урока, мотивация учебной деятельности.
P.59, pictures (общеклассная)
P. 59, ex. 1. (общеклассная )
P. 60, ex.2 (индивидуальная)
1) Lessons continue at two o’clock. Most pupils have social education on a Wednesday afternoon, which is held in the library, and take by the headmaster. This lesson lasts until quarter past three – the end of school.
2) The courses, chosen by sixth formers, are all mixed, and occupy different amounts of time every week. Therefore students usually have a number of periods in which they may study privately. After my two spaces of three periods. I have three lessons of Geography, one before morning break, and two afterwards. During break, pupils may buy drinks, sweets, and crisps from the school canteen.
3) A typical day at school starts at 8:40 a.m., with the first of the many bells ringing throughout the building. Pupils must then go to registration, which lasts until 9 o’clock.
4) For lunch, many pupils bring sandwiches, but hot and cold meals are available in the school canteen, too. At 1:15 on Wednesday, school band practice is held. It is quite a big band with about thirty members.
5) After registration, lessons begin. Sixth form pupils must attend the subject lessons that they choose, either at “O” level or “A” level standard. My first lesson on a Wednesday morning is English. During this lesson, we usually read a set “A” level textbook, and then comment and discuss the language and style. After this I have two spaces of three study-periods.
Просмотр презентации, работа по ней.
P. 60, ex.7 (общеклассная)
P.61, ex. 8 (в группах)
The game: Хлопни в ладоши, когда услышишь название напитка, топни ногой, когда услышишь название фрукта, покрути головой, когда услышишь название овоща.
a banana, a carrot, tea, milk, an apple, an orange,
a potato, water, lemonade, fruit, coke, vegetable, juice.
P.61, ex.8 (в парах)
Test A “Tenses”
1. After the storm ___ finished, many people were found lying in the street.
a) has b) had c) were d) did
2. Sometimes I wonder if I ___ ever succeed.
a) do b) shall c) am d) were
3. I honestly couldn’t follow a word you ___ .
a) are saying b) will say c) were saying d) did say
4. If I get there early enough, I ___ you a seat.
a) did save b) do save c) am saving d) shall save
5. When I’m in town, I ___ listening to the birds.
a) missing b) miss c) misses d) missed
Test B “Tenses”
1. Ah, there you ___! I wondered where you were.
a) be b) were c) are d) have been
2. She said she’d help him if she ___ .
a) could b) can c) can’t d) have been able
3. I had instructions that I ___ to leave the door unlocked when I came home.
a) will being b) were c) am d) was
4. He refused to go until he ___ seen all the paintings.
a) had b) was c) is d) has
5. Come on tell me honestly what you ___ to do now.
a) wanted b) want c) are wanting d) will want
Key: A: 1) had, 2) shall, 3) were saying, 4) shall save, 5) miss
B: 1) are, 2) could, 3) was, 4) had, 5) want
5. V. Its. consolidation. Teacher: To my mind it was an interesting lesson. Do you agree with me? Why did you like the lesson? (cards, test)
VI. Giving of the homework Ex.13, p. 61; Ex.14, p.62.
VII. Result lesson. Teacher: So, today we have reviewed the theme “A typical day at school”. You work very well. It was interesting to know about your families. Thank you for the lesson. Good-bye