Международный конкурс "Мириады открытий"
(конкурс сразу по 24 предметам за один оргвзнос)
Открытый урок в 7 классе.
Учитель: Коломийцева Ольга Яковлевна
Формирование коммуникативных навыков, активизация лексики по теме “Школа”.
1.Образовательные: повторение и закрепление лексики раздела; развитие умений строить монологическое высказывание, развитие диалогических навыков, развитие навыков аудирования, развитие навыков говорения, развитие грамматических навыков – настоящее завершенное время.
2.Развивающие: развитие памяти, мышления, воображения, творческого потенциала учащихся.
3.Воспитательные: воспитание положительного, уважительного отношения к школе, к учителям, к одноклассникам, развитие независимости, самостоятельности, умения сотрудничать.
Учебные материалы: компьютер, проектор, плакаты, карточки, проекты.
1. Организационный момент. Сообщение цели урока
Т: Hello, boys and girls! Today we are going to speak about our school, try to compare British and Russian school, discuss what you like and don’t like at school.
We are going to have some fun today. We are going to practice Satellite Link “Anastasieyvskaya – London”. You have to imagine that you are Russian and English students on TV. Everybody has an opportunity to express his or her opinion. I hope you’ll find something interesting and new for yourselves.
2. Фонетическая зарядка
At the beginning of our lesson let’s do phonetic exercise. Repeat after me, please:
A Wise Old Owl
A wise old owl lived in an oak
The more he saw the less he spoke Мудрый филин
The less he spoke the more he heard.
Why can't we all be like that wise old bird? Премудрый филин на суку сидит.
Он много слушает и мало говорит.
Чем меньше говорит, тем больше он внимает.
Как этого нам многим не хватает!
3. Речевая разминка
We’ll start talking about school with the Chinese proverb: “Teachers open the door but you must enter by yourself”.
How do you understand this proverb? Do you agree with it?
Yes, I do.
Can you say that you are a hard-working and serious pupil?
Do you do your homework every day?
4. Тренировка навыков диалогической речи
And now our Satellite Link is ready.
Ask each other questions about your schools
Ученики задают друг другу всевозможные вопросы о школе.
Where’s your school located?
How many floors are there in your school and what is located on them?
What can you tell about the school gym and the school canteen.
What is your attitude to the school?
I am sure that the most favourite subject for you is English. Is it so?
What school rules do you have to follow?
What do you do at PE classes?
What is the best mark in your school? (A* star - excellent)
And what is the worst mark? ( F – awful)
What is better, A or A* star?
What marks do you get?
How many boys and girls are there in your class?
Do you have any clubs in your school?
How often do you have English lessons?
How many lessons do you have a day?
What subjects do you study at school?
What foreign language do you learn at school?
What do you usually do after classes?
Do you go to school 5 or 6 days a week?
Are you often late for school?
What subject are you good at?
Do you go to a private or state school?
How many subjects do you have at school?
How often do you have English on your timetable?
What is your favourite subject?
Do you have to wear a school uniform?
Do you have any school rules in your school?
- Yes, we do.
We have “Code of Conduct” in our school (British school)
1) Pupils must come to school in time.
2) Pupils must wear school uniform
3) Pupils must not miss the lessons;
4) Pupils must not leave a lesson without a teacher’s permission.
5) Pupils must not eat or drink in the school building, except in the school canteen.
6) All pupils must do their homework
7) Pupils must not run or shout in the corridor.
8) Pupils must be polite to their classmates and their teachers;
Do you have any school rules in your school?
School № 25:
1) All pupils must look clean and tidy;
2) Pupils must not smoke;
3) Pupils must not run or shout in the school building;
4) All pupils must bring the books, pens, pencils and everything they need for the day;
5) All pupils must be ready for the lesson;
6) Pupils must be polite to their classmates and their teachers;
7) They must not be late for school;
8) Pupils must not miss the lessons;
6. Тренировка умений строить монологическое высказывание
1)Your home task was to make a project “My school”. Will you show us?
Now tells us about your school.
2) It’s time to speak about British school. What can you tell us about your school?
Thank you for everybody. Our time is over. Good buy.!!
7. Развитие речевых навыков
We continue our lesson.
Make up your statements beginning with the words “A school is a place where…”
What do you like at school? (All answers are welcome)
– We become cleverer;
– We take part in different school activities;
– We have a lot of friends;
– We study interesting subjects;
We learn new things.
- We should go six times a week.
- We can learn about interesting things there.
- We can find the answers to your questions.
- We can go to different clubs there.
– What don’t you like at school? (All answers are welcome)
– We have no time for sports and hobby;
– We have to get up early in the morning every day even on Saturday;
– We are tired of doing homework;
– We depend on teachers’ mood;
– We have to learn some boring and useless subjects;
– We have many tests and exams;
– We worry about getting good marks;
– Our school bags are too heavy;
8. Тренировка навыков аудирования
Listen to the four speakers talking about school and school subjects. Match the speakers with the sentences. (1-B,2-C,3-A, 4-D )
Let’s check your answers Well done!.
9. Развитие грамматических навыков ( Present Perfect)
Let’s remember the Present Perfect Tense.
We’ll read the giggle poem
“Class Dismissed “ by Bruce Lansky
We have broken all the blackboards
so the teachers cannot write.
We have painted all the toilets black
and all the lockers white.
We have torn up all the math books
and we've locked the school's front door.
There won't be school no more.
Glory, glory hallelujah!
School is closed now, what's it to ya?
There won't be any more homework
and there won't be no more tests.
There won't be school no more. .
10. Подведение итогов урока Выставление оценок. Рефлексия.
57 вебинаров для учителей на разные темы
ПЕРЕЙТИ к бесплатному просмотру
(заказ свидетельства о просмотре - только до 11 декабря)
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|