Class: 5 «A, B, C, D, E»
The theme of the lesson: “Carol’s Kitchen”
The aims of the lesson:
1. Educational: to use the numeral a lot of
2. Practical: practice there is/there are structures, new vocabulary.
3. Bringing up: learn to speak about flats/houses.
Methods of the lesson: explaining, questionnaire, individual work.
Visual aids: pictures.
The procedure of the lesson
Who is on duty today?
Who is absent today?
What date is it today?
What day of the week is it today?
Check up the hometask.
Now, let’s check your hometask. It was ex. 16, 17. p. 119-120.
Today we are going to speak about «Carol’s Kitchen » .We shall study new vocabulary, do some exercises. Open your books on page 120.What will we speak about today? Today we’ll speak about kitchen furniture. What kind of kitchen furniture do you know?
Practice there is/there are, new vocabulary;
Let’s remember the words of previous lesson. I’ll give you a small task. You have to write the words correctly.
Guess the words according to their definitions
1. a cooker - A thing used for cooking food
2. a dishwasher - A machine for washing dishes automatically
3. a washing machine- A machine for washing clothes
4. a sink- A washbasin
5. a fridge - A piece of equipment that is used for storing food at low temperature
6. a cupboard - A piece of furniture with a door and unusual shelves used for storage
7. a cup - A small open container used for drinking
8. a plate - A food dish
9. a fork - An instrument consisting of handle with three or four tines which are usually metal
10. a knife - An instrument used for cutting
Teacher reads the words aloud, students repeat after the teacher, and write down them in their copy books.
a cooker – газ плитасы
a dishwasher – ыдыс-аяқ жуатын машина
a washing machine – кір жуатын машина
a sink – қабыршақ
a radio – радио
a cup – шыны
a fridge - тоңазытқыш
a cupboard – ыдыс салатын шкаф
a plate – тәрелке
a fork – шанышқы
a knife – пышақ
Now, let’s work with the exercises.
Look at page 121, ex 6.
Read and point. Let’s read the text and then match the number of things in the kitchen.
Ex. 7, p. 121
Look at the picture “Carol’s Kitchen”, ask and answer.
Students look at the picture "Carol’s Kitchen", then, they have to ask questions to each other and answer them, using the words of the exercise 4.
Let`s have a rest.
Hands up! Hands down!
Hands on hips and sit down!
Hands up! Hands to the sides!
Bend left! Bend right!
Hands up! Hands down!
Thank you and sit down!
Ex. 9, p.122.
Find and count. Talk to your friends about Carol’s kitchen.
Students look at the picture on page 121, find things and count them.
So, when we use the structures there is and there are? When we use the numeral a lot of? How we make the negative and positive form of there is/there are? How we put the question?
Open your diaries and write down your hometask. Your hometask is ex.11, 15, p. 122. Describe your own kitchen and write 5 interview questions.
The lesson is over! You worked very well! Thank you. Good-bye!
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|