Тип урока: комбинированный
Воспитание уважительного отношения к хобби своих одноклассников.
Развитие способности к догадке;
Практиковать в монологическом высказывании. Развивать умение высказываться целостно.
Активизировать лексические навыки говорения, сформированные на предыдущих уроках на базе материала о любимых занятиях.
Контроль уровня сформированности знаний и речевых умений.
Оборудование: Pupil’s book, раздаточный материал и доска
I. Начало урока.
T: Good morning.
Who is on duty today? Who is absent today? What date is today? What date of the week is today? What is the weather like today? Is the sky blue or grey? Does the sun shine?
T: The topic of our lesson is “Hobbies?”
Today we are going to have an interesting lesson about different hobbies of our classmates. Today we are going to revise the material concerning hobbies and interests. We’ll make dialogues, listen to a story, describe interests and hobbies, and compare English and Russian hobbies. We’ll also practice to write words on our topic.
T: So, there are a lot of hobbies. Am I right? Answer my questions, please!
- What is a hobby?
- What hobbies do you know?
- What things do people usually collect?
- Is it interesting to collect things?
III. Фонетическая отработка слов по теме «Hobby»
Повторить слова хором. T:Repeat after me: music, gardening, travelling, theatre, cinema, horseracing, reading, dancing, collecting, swimming, fishing, jogging.
Play a game(with words) музыка – music – садоводство – gardening.
T: I think that you can easily guess the hobby. Let’s play the game “Guess the Hobby”.
T: Listen to me!
1) T: They can play football or hockey, swim or run very well. People like to go to the stadium or to the sports ground.
2) T: Some people like to dance. Sometimes they go to the special clubs or dance at home. They like to go to a disco.
P: It is dancing.
3) T: I know some people who like to watch different kinds of programmers or films on TV. For istance, children are usually fond of films about animals.
P: watching TV
4) T: Such people like to visit different cities, towns and historical places. Some people even visit other countries. They can travel by car, by plane, by train, by bus or on foot. This hobby helps them to learn history, geography and traditions of different people and countries.
5) T: People like to sing songs. Sometimes they go to music school. They like to listen to the songs and sing them.
T: We’ve got a video letter. It is from one boy. Listen to his story about his interests. Be attentive, please! You have to hear the words on topic “Hobbies”.
А) (учащиеся слушают рассказ, затем отвечают на вопросы);
В) - What is he fond of?
- Did his father begin to collect coins?
- Does he go to a special club?
- What kind of coins has Steve?
- Has he many modern Russian coins in his collection?
V.Контроль уровня сформированности речевых умений.
T:Last lesson we worked in pairs. We tried to make dialogues. Act out the dialogues about your hobbies! Repeat it, please. I give you two minutes. Can we act out our dialogues? Who starts?
VI. Монологическая речь.
VII. Развитие навыкoв орфографии
T: We know that people all over the world have a lot in common. We can have the same hobbies. We are fond of gardening, dancing, sport, music and so on. We can say what hobbies are more popular among the students in England. Let’s remember them doing the task on the screen. Look! You can see some letters here. The task is to make up the words on topic “Hobbies” .Open your exercise books and write down the words.
Unscramble the words!
IX. Подведение итогов. Выставление оценок.
T: The end of the lesson.
As for me I am glad to see that you have done a good job. You have prepared good reports and good dialogues. You were active at the lesson. I am going to give you marks.
- The lesson is over.
- Good buy. See you at the next lesson.
Номер материала: ДБ-103565
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: