Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Педагогическая деятельность в соответствии с новым ФГОС требует от учителя наличия системы специальных знаний в области анатомии, физиологии, специальной психологии, дефектологии и социальной работы.
Только сейчас Вы можете пройти дистанционное обучение прямо на сайте "Инфоурок" со скидкой 40% по курсу повышения квалификации "Организация работы с обучающимися с ограниченными возможностями здоровья (ОВЗ)" (72 часа). По окончании курса Вы получите печатное удостоверение о повышении квалификации установленного образца (доставка удостоверения бесплатна).
Автор курса: Логинова Наталья Геннадьевна, кандидат педагогических наук, учитель высшей категории. Начало обучения новой группы: 27 сентября.
Подать заявку на этот курс Смотреть список всех 216 курсов со скидкой 40%
План урока на тему "Food" 5 класс
Teacher: Kydyrmoldina M.S.
School- gymnasium №65
Өзін- өзі жетілдіру тақырыбы: инновациялық технологиялар арқылы оқушылардың ағылшын тіліне қызғушылығын арттыру.
The theme of the lesson: At the market
The type of the lesson: traditional
The form of the lesson: combination
Equipments: pictures, flashcards,
Lesson purpose: improvement of speech skills on the subject "At the market . Food", formation of identifying, locating things.
Problems of a lesson:
1. the educational:
- to enter lexical material on the subject "At the market"
- to improve skills of the monological and dialogical speech on the subject "food";
- to improve skills of reading with extraction of necessary information;
2. the developing
- to develop abilities to find necessary information in the text;
- to develop a language guess of pupils;
- to develop skills of spelling;
3. the upbringing
- to cultivate interest and respect for the country of the learned language;
Kind of work
Purpose: To prepare pupils for work on occupation and to adjust for effective work at the lesson.
- Good morning boys and girls. I am very glad to see all of you. Sit down , please.
- Who is on duty today?
- Pupil 1:I am on duty today.
- What date is it today?
- Pupil 1: Today is the 9th of April.
- What day of the week is it today?
- Pupil 1: Today is Thursday.
-Who is absent today?
- Pupil 1: All are present.
- Ok! Thank you. It is time to start our lesson. We’ll do different activities during the lesson.
Poll of pupils on the material set on the house.
Purpose:to prepare to speech activity at the lesson.
Studying of a new training material
Purpose: Development of skills of reading with understanding of necessary information.
Purpose: development of abilities to find necessary information in the text perceived in hearing;
Development of skills of the dialogical speech;
Purpose: development of skills of spelling
updating of earlier studied lexical material
- Write the word food on the board in large letters. Ask a child to think of a food and come up and draw it on the board. While she/ he is drawing, the rest of the class tries to guess what it is. Is it an ice- cream? Is it a bread? How many words for food does the class already know?
III. Checking of homework.
-I think it is a high time to check your home task. Let’s remember the prepositions. Look at the picture and write the prepositions.
IV. Revising “some” and “any”
Teaching note You might like to remind children that some is used in positive statements (Yes, there is/ are some…) and that any is used in negative statements (No, there isn’t / aren’t any) and , usually, in questions Is / are there any/
Use some of the food cards you have made. Draw a shopping basket and put in it several items from the shopping list on page 48 of the Pupil’s book. (You might like to put things like bread and cheese on one side of the basket and countables like apples and eggs on the other side). Then ask questions like this: Are there any apples in the basket? Is there any bread? Children answer: Yes, there are some apples, or No, there isn’t any bread.
-Let’s do some exercise: put some or any
1. Is there ……lettuce? No, there isn’t ….. lettuce.
2. Are there …..apples? Yes, there are ……apples.
3. Is there……..bread? Yes, there is ……..bread.
4 Are there…...eggs? No, there aren’t…..eggs.
V. Reading. Page 48 (Read, find and tick)
- Remind the children that Jills father is taking her and her friends on a picnic. What are they going to do first? They’re going to go shopping.
- Children open their to pages 48 and 49 and look at the market on the left and the supermarket on the right.
- Children read Becky’s bubble and look at the shopping list on page48. They then try to find the things in the market and put a tick next to those they find.
Answers: eggs, strawberries, lettuce, tomatoes, melons, (no tick next to cheese, orange juice, bread or ice – cream.)
Speaking. (Look and say.)
Children look at the shopping list and compare their answers. Focus attention on the bubbles. Children ask and answer as in the examples.
A game (Spelling)
- Give the children a card each and ask them to write two words for food on it.
- Divide the class into teams.
- a child from one team asks the other team to spell a word on his or her card, e.g. Spell apple
- the other team tries to spell the word with a child saying a, the next child p, and so on.
Teaching note You can vary this game by asking the child with the word to name who should say the first letter: Spell “egg”. Jim. Jim says the first letter, the person next to him says the second letter, etc.– score one point for each correct word.
Words and pictures. Workbook Page 51 (Look and write the words)
Children look at the pictures clues and write the words in the squares.
1Lettuce, 2 Potatoes, 3 melon, 4 bananas, 5 carrots, 6 oranges, 7 bread, 8 fish. The letters in the circles answer the question What doesn’t Ned like? They should circle the picture of tomatoes.
Writing . Workbook (Look and write )
Children look at the things in Mum’s shopping bag and the examples below. They then complete the questions and write the answers.
Answers: Is there any cheese? Yes, there is. Are there any strawberries? Yes, there are. Are there any eggs? No, there aren’t . Is there any orange juice? No, there isn’t.
Purpose: Summing up lesson, exposure of estimates, homework
- Your homework Ex 1,2 p 52. Learn new words
-Now, it is time to make a conclusion of our lesson. So, today we’ve spoken about food and .
Did you like the lesson? Why?
What was new for you?
- Well, it was my pleasure to work with you today. As for me I am glad to see that you have done a good job. You were active at the lesson. I am going to give you 5 marks, some pupils have mistakes, they get mark 4.
- The lesson is over.
- Good buy. See you at the next lesson.
- Просмотры: 283
- Просмотры: 221
- Просмотры: 185
- Просмотры: 1617
- Просмотры: 476
- Просмотры: 191
- Просмотры: 24959