Изучить новый лексический материал по теме "Food".
развитие произносительных навыков по теме "Food ", навыка языковой догадки, интеллекта, памяти, совершенствование внимания.
формировать интерес предмету АЯ
1. Warming up
Good morning, dear girls and boys!
- Today we shall have a lesson according to our topic “Food” and we shall speak about tasty, healthy and useless food. And now let’s start our work.
2. The main part of the lesson.
- Let’s train our tongues and practice the English sounds. Look at the screen carefully and read the words with sounds.
[ae] ham, jam, apple…
[i:] tea, cheese, eat, meat…
[e] vegetable, egg, breakfast…
[o] coffee, porridge, orange…
b) New words
a banana; a carrоt;
an apple; cabbage;
an orange; a potato;
coke; a plum;
c) Now, remember the words according to our topic. Now I will read you Russian rhymes and you must finish them in English.
Вкуснотища! Very Good!
Пищу называем Food
Для Шарика, для друга
Припас я сахар- sugar
Всегда ты сладкий ждешь сюрприз
Конфетки по-английски –sweets
Это вовсе не каприз:
Сыр мы называем cheese
Мясо жарится, шкварчит,
Мясо по- английски meat
Рыбу ловишь- не шумишь,
Рыба по- английски fish
Молоко я пить привык
Молоко иначе milk
Вини-Пуха нет ли с вами
А- то спрячу мед свой- honey
Масло нужно всем ребятам
Масло по-английски butter
На кухне- повар,
В рубке- мичман,
Мы кухню называем kitchen.
d) -And now it’s time to have a rest. Stand up please and listen to the task: Clap your hands when you hear the names of beverages, step your feet when you hear the names of fruits, jump when you hear the names of vegetables.
- Your next task is to find the odd word.
1.milk –cake –juice –tea
3. carrots –cabbage –tomatoes –fish
2. apples –oranges –potatoes –bananas
4. sweets –ice-cream –chocolate –meat
5. cheese- yogurt – onion- milk
6. garlic – carrot – strawberry – cabbage
Proverbs about food
- There are a lot of English and Russian proverbs connected with food. Look at the screen and try to match English proverbs to their Russian equivalents.
•An apple a day keeps the
•The appetite comes with
•Every vegetable has its
•After dinner sit a while,
after supper walk a mile.
•Too much butter won’t
spoil the porridge.
•Аппетит приходит во
•Кашу маслом не
•О вкусах не спорят.
•Кто по яблоку в день
съедает, у того доктор
•После обеда посиди
немного, после ужина с
•Каждый овощ имеет
своё время года
-I see you know the pronunciation of these words . Now let`s check your knowledge in writing. Come to the blackboard and join the parts to make 8 words. (Слайд № 5)
VII. Совершенствование грамматических навыков. (Слайд № 6)
-Now let’s remember how we use the following pronouns: some\any, much\many. What pronoun do we use in the affirmative sentence? What pronoun do we use in the sentences? What pronoun do we use with countable nouns? What pronoun do we use with uncountable nouns?
-Read the following sentences and correct the mistakes.
I’d like any water, please.
Are there much pupils in the class?
Is there some cheese in the fridge?
Give me any sweets, please.
He has many money.
There aren’t some pictures in the book.
I have got much friends.
VIII. Развитие навыков аудирования и говорения по теме “Food”.
-How many meals a day do you have?
- Name them.
- What is the most important meal?
- Of course, It’s breakfast. When you get up you need receive a lot of vitamins and minerals to feel good during the day. There are good English and Russian proverbs on this issue. Look at the screen and read English equivalent then Russian one.
Breakfast like a king, lunch like a queen and dinner like a pauper.( Завтрак съешь сам, обед раздели с другом, ужин отдай врагу.) (Слайд № 7)
- Children, what does your breakfast consist of? Do you eat healthy food for breakfast or not? Name kinds of food you shouldn’t eat for breakfast.
- What do you think English people have for breakfast?
-Let’s watch a video about English breakfast. (Сereal with milk, toast with butter and marmalade, croissant, boiled and scrambled eggs, fruit salad, eggs with bacon and tomato, tea, coffee, juice.)
-Now you know what English people usually have for breakfast. Name these dishes. Which of them are healthy/ unhealthy? (Слайд № 8)
-And now it’s time to have a rest. Stand up please and listen to the task: Clap your hands when you hear the names of beverages, step your feet when you hear the names of fruits, jump when you hear the names of vegetables.
• a banana;
• a carrоt;
• an apple;
• an orange;
• a potato;
• a tomato.
X. Проведение командных игр.
-It’s time to play. I want you to divide into three teams.
Task 1. (Слайд № 9)
- Now I want to show you a very interesting picture. It’s a portrait of a man, but this man is made of different fruit and vegetables. There are a lot of fruit and vegetables.Say, please, what fruit or what vegetables can you see?
(Banana, pumpkin, pear, apple, cherry, tomato, pea, pepper, melon, water-mnelon, cucumber, grapes, plum, lemon)
Task 2. Составление тематического рассказа в группе. ( Слайд № 10)
-You have to make up a story using the following words.
Words for the first team: lunch, chicken, every day, rice, eat, a bowl of soup, bread, a glass of juice.
Words for the second team: fish, salad, dinner, eat, every evening, potato, a cup of tea, sweets.
Words for the third team: a bottle of cola, cake, biscuits, birthday party, hamburgers, ice- cream, sweets, cook.
1. It is a fruit. It is red or yellow, sometimes green. It is very tasty. Children like to eat it very much. …apple
2. It is a vegetable. It is orange. It is sweet. It is good for vegetable soup or salad. It is good to eat. …carrot
3. It is white or brown. It is good to eat with meat soup or vegetable soup. It is good to eat with butter or jam. It may be toast….bread
4. It is a very tasty thing. Everybody usually buys it for a birthday party. …cake
5. It is white. It is oval. It is good to eat for breakfast. It comes from a hen. …egg
6. It is a drink. It is white. Children like to drink it. It comes from a cow. …milk
XI. Подведение итогов урока, рефлексия.
-Did you like our lesson?
-What did you like best?
-What new things have you learnt at the lesson?
-Will you eat healthy food for breakfast?
- Dear children! You’ve worked hard and you have good results! Your home task is to prepare an ideal menu for breakfast.
- The lesson is over. Goodbye!