The theme of the lesson: A school play
The aims of the lesson: Teach pupils working together, understanding words.
1) Educational: Presentation of the lesson about Hello, again!, to train new words and discussion an English language
2) Developing: To develop the pupil’s habits of the oral speech, to develop pupil’s creative and logical abilities, understanding, reading and writing, grammar and lexical skills.
3) Bringing-up: to bring up love and interest to the subject, to respect each other, to create an English atmosphere in the classroom.
Inter-subject connection: Kazakh, English
The type of the lesson: presentation, integrative
Methods of teaching: training, explanation, demonstration, interaction
The equipment of the lesson: diagrams on the tasks, pictures, posters, computers, interactive board.
The procedure of the lesson
-Good morning children?
-How are you?
A talk about on duty
-Who is on duty today?
-Who is absent today?
A talk about the weather?
-What day is it today? -What season is it now?
-What date is it today? - What month is it now?
Good morning, good morning
Good morning to you
Good morning dear Teacher
We are glad to see you!
The Presentation of the new theme: A school play
Exercise 1. Listen and read.
Our school has a drama club. There are many children in our club. We have two or three plays every year. We invite our parents and friends to watch our plays. We have beautiful costumes for our plays.
School Drama Club! Want to be an actor/actress? Our drama club is for you! On Mondays and Saturdays we meet in the school hall at 3:00 p.m.
2. Look at these pictures. Guess what play it is.
These are winter months: December, January and February.
These are spring months: March, April, May.
These are summer months: June, July, August.
These are autumn months: September, October, November.
3. Find these words in the text and translate them.
a drama club, an actor, an actress, to invite.
4. Listen. Learn the rhyme.
January, February, March, April, May,
June, July, August .Hooray, hooray!
September, October, November, December
These are the months that I can remember!
5. Find the seasons in the text. Name them.
Control of understanding.
Conclusions and marks.
Homework: ex.1 ">Reflextion: Do you like the lesson?
Have you any problem on the lesson?