Theme of the lesson: Work and Money
The aims: 1.To develop the pupils’ skills in reading , translating,
writing and answering the questions .
2. To develop interest in knowledge, to the subject and thinking.
3. To bring up the feeling of respect to all the professions
(that all of them are necessary for people)
The type of the lesson: traditional Technical aids: An interactive board.
The procedure of the lesson.
I. Organization moment: a) Greeting b) Talk with a pupil on duty.
II. Phonetical drill
Money is honey, if money is honey
Then what is honey without money?
III. Checkingup the home work.
Ex. 1. Correspondence test.
1. a filling has come out of your a) a driving instructor
2. you think your eyes need testing b) a travel agent
3. you want a portrait photograph c) a dentist (dental surgeon)
4. your car won`t start d) a photographer
5. you want to learn to drive e) the fire brigade (firemen)
6. you want new windows put f) a (garage) mechanic
into your house
7. your house is on fire g) an optician
8. you fancy a holiday in the sun h) a glazier (and a carpenter)
IV. Introduction of the new theme.
Students, today we are present at the traditional lesson. The theme of our
lesson is “Work and Money”. We`ll speak about different professions.
First of all let`s work with new words of the lesson. I`ll read them,
you`ll listen to me and repeat:
V. As you know there are many professions in the world and all of them are
necessary and important.
1) Look at the blackboard. Complete the spider map with the professions you
find the most important. Discuss your choice with your partner.
2) Each country has its money. Complete the spider map.
The British pound, the French France, The Kazakh tenge, the Indian rupee, the Kirghiz som, the Japanese yen, the Russian rouble, the Spanish peseta, the American dollar.
VI. Doing exercise 1 p. 158. Match the words and definitions .
1. Bonus- is a sum of money paid above the regular pay.
2. Wage- is a payment received for work or services.
3. Income- is amount of money earned from work
4. Salary- is a fixed regular monthly payment
5. Fee- is a payment for prof- l services.
6. Scholarship- is a sum of money awarded to a clever student.
VII. Correspondence test.
XI. Conclusion stage
a. giving home work
b. giving marks.
. The lesson is over. Good- bye, children.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|