Checking up h/w:
The main part:
Tenses of the verb.
Закрепление знаний учащихся по теме «Настоящее Длительное время».
1) Обеспечить в ходе урока закрепление учащимися данной темы.
2) Воспитывать внимательность у учащихся.
3) Развитие навыков говорения и письма.
The procedure of the lesson:
T: Good morning, dear children! Sit down! Who is on duty today? What date is it today? Who is absent today?
1. Grammar rules (фронтальный опрос)
Today we are going to consolidate your knowledge of Present Continuous tense.
Make some sentences in Present Continuous Tense:
1. I (to play) football with my friends now.
I am playing football with my friends now.
2. Where is Bill? He (to work) in the garden.
Where is Bill? He is working in the garden.
3. Look! She (to sing) a song.
Look! She is singing a song.
4. It is seven o'clock now. Children (to clean) their teeth.
It is seven o'clock now. Children are cleaning their teeth.
5. We (not to sit) now, we (to stand).
We are not sitting now, we are standing.
6. I (not to watch) TV at the moment.
I am not watching TV at the moment.
1. We is playing football with friends now.
We are playing football with friends now.
2.Bill is work in the garden.
Bill is working in the garden.
3.Look! Kate am singing a song.
Look! Kate is singing a song.
4.Children is cleaning their rooms.
Children are cleaning their rooms.
5.They are not sit now, they am standing.
They are not sitting now, they are standing.
1 Look at that kangaroo! It……….its baby.
2 Henry .............the car at the moment.
3 Look at Helen! She.......... her dog for a walk.
4 John is late for work. He...............to catch the bus.
5 Be quiet! Dad................
6 Susan is in her bedroom. She.............. her suitcase.
7 Mary is in the kitchen. She................a cake.
8 The children aren't in the house. They..............in the garden.
9 She is busy. She..........a letter.
Describe the picture. (см. приложение)
What are these people doing? (см. Приложение)
Описать картину в Present Continuous tense (3-5 предложений)
What was the theme of our lesson? Did you understand it?
The lesson is over! Good-bye!
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|