Учитель: Журавлёва Ирина Сергеевна
СШ №7 г. Аксу Павлодарская область
Theme: Sights of Kazakhstan.
Aims: 1. Developing pupils’ knowledge about Kazakhstan and its sights.
2. Using lexical – grammatical material in new communication situations.
3. Develop skills of monological and dialogical speech and self-working.
Plan of the lesson:
I. Teacher: Good morning! Sit down. Today we have a final lesson on the topic “Sights of Kazakhstan”. We’ll know a lot of information about our country and its sights.
1) Let’s read the motto of our lesson “It’s better to see something once than to hear about it a hundred times”. Please, give a Russian proverb to these words. (“Лучше один раз увидеть, чем сто раз услышать”). That’s why today at the lesson we’ll try to do so.
T. Akmolinsk steppes always were the territory of interethnic ties. Great Silk way stretched through these steppes.
For the last few years Astana has changed. It became a beautiful city of Kazakhstan. It is the capital of our country with a lot of sights. One of them is famous Baiterek.
Children speak about the sights of Astana.
II. Teacher: Almaty is not only the political, economic and cultural center of Kazakhstan. It is the main tourist attraction of the country. There are a lot of places of interest in Almaty which attract thousands of people.
Children speak about the sights of Almaty.
2) Television Tower
3) Squares of Almaty
4) Abai monument and Abai Theater
5) Mountains of Kazakhstan
8) Rivers, the Charyn River
9) Canyon of Charyn River
10) Singing Sands of the Altyn Emel National Park
III. Teacher: In Kazakhstan people are proud of typical animals and plants.
Children speak about animals and plants.
IV. Teacher: One of you have been to Almaty and seen a lot of interesting places. Make a dialogue to speak about them.
V. Teacher: (Homework). You have a pen friend. You’d like to invite him / her to Kazakhstan. To make your friend interested in visiting Kazakhstan describe the beauties of your country. (Write a letter to your pen-friend).
VI. Reflexion: *** Children do the task: (Key: 1T 2F 3F 4F 5T 6F 7T 8F 9T 10F)
Are these statements true (T) or false (F)?
1. Medeu is the world’s famous place.
2. Mountain ski resort Shymbulak is situated in Astana steppes.
3. Charyn Canyon is a bigger version of the famous Grand Colorado Canyon in the USA.
4. The blue Tien Shan spruces don’t grow in Kazakhstan.
5. Republic Square is on Satbaev Street.
6. There are no mountains in our country.
7. The Syrdaria, Ural, Ishim, Tobol, Ertis, Ili and Charyn are known as the “land of seven rivers”.
8. Koulan is the only typical animal in Kazakhstan.
9. The famous sight of Astana is Baiterek.
10. Old Square and Republic Square are in Astana.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|