Учитель: Ярмак Ю.А.
5 ”a” класс 29.10.16.
План внеклассного мероприятия.
Тема мероприятия: ”Funny Friday”
Практические задачи урока
Основные: формирование навыков монологической и диалогической речи.
Сопутствующие: совершенствование произносительных навыков, совершенствование лексических навыков, совершенствование навыков выразительного чтения.
Оснащение урока: карточки-опоры со словами на доске, интерактивная доска, раздаточный материал (карточки).
I.Мобилизующее начало урока.
1)Приветствие ( 1,5 мин.)
2)Сообщение задач урока(0,5 мин.)
Совершенствование произносительных навыков ( 3 мин.)
Совершенствование навыков выразительного чтения ( 6 мин.)
Активизация нового лексического материала ( 10 мин.)
Совершенствование навыков монологической речи ( 5 мин.)
Формирование грамматических навыков ( 5 мин.)
Совершенствование навыков диалогической речи (10 мин.)
III.Завершающая часть урока(3 мин.)
1)Подведение итогов урока.
2) Награждение участников.
-Good morning dear children!
-I’m very glad to see you!
-Take your seats. What date is it today?
-What season is it now?
-What day of the week is it today?
-Today, children, we have a very unusual lesson. Today we have a game and it is called “Funny Friday”. Two teams will take part in a game of the most quick-witted and the cleverest. That’s why I want you to be active to be creative not to be shy.
-Now you are to choose your captains. I’ll give you the cards, there are the words “captain” on two cards. Who will get the card with this word-will be the captain. Who is the captain of the 1st team?
-Who is the captain of the 2nd team?
- Now make up the names of your teams. What is the name of the 1st team? The 2nd?
- I have invited a jury to count the points. The members of our jury are … They will judge our game.
-And now we come to the 1st contest of the game called “Perfect Poet”. The task for you is to choose a person from your team and this person should read the poem. The reading should be really good and emotional. The intonation should be also perfect!
-I’ve prepared a little poem for you. It’s called “Autumn Song”.
-“Funny Riddles”. You are to guess what is the word. Each team gets 2 riddles.
- Now the task for you is to find the words in this box. There are 12 words.
- “Word-giant”. Now I want to see how many words do you know, and that you can see them everywhere. That is the long word, the task for you is to combine the letters in that way, so you can get a lot of other words, as many as possible.
- Now it’s high time to check your captains. The competition is called “My view of you”. They are to tell us about each other. Try to tell us the true things about your rival, but don’t forget about grammar! You should use Present Simple, but sometimes you will have to use another tenses. Be very attentive!
- I see that all team knows the words, now let’s check how well they know grammar. A person from each team will listen to the sentences either in Past Simple or in Present Perfect. Some of the sentences are correct and some of them contain mistakes. You are to decide whether the sentence is true or false. If the sentence is true you should come to the chair with the word “True”, if not- vice-versa. Is the task clear? The first pair of students. You are welcome!
1. I have never read this magazine.
2. They have lost the game last Sunday.
3. The brother has just gone to the library.
4. What has he said to you yesterday?
5. Have you ate such a fruit?
6. Yesterday the film began at 8 o’clock in the evening.
7. We haven’t had an English lesson yesterday.
8. We have had this car since 1986.
9. He has lost the key in the park 2 weeks ago.
10. I was never in Moscow.
11. Have you crossed the channel yet?
12. I haven’t saw so many balloons before!
13. Jake was born in 1998.
14. They have kept this animal for 3 years.
- “Chatter”. Now you are to choose one person from each team. The task is very simple you are to read the tongue twister as quickly as possible. And the jury will decide who was the quickest. But you should pronounce it also correctly.
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
Robert Rowley rolled a round roll around;
A round roll around Robert Rowley rolled;
If Robert Rowley rolled a round roll around,
Where’s the round roll around Robert Rowley rolled?
- Our next contest is called “Proverbs and sayings”. You are to match the English variant of the proverb with the Russian equivalent.
-The next task for you is: Each team should illustrate the proverb. You should make up situation in which this proverb or saying may occur. The most brilliant show will help the team to make one step to the victory.
-I am pleased with your work today. I like you worked today. But the game is the game. And there are winners and loosers. The winner is the team….
- Let’s congratulate them!
-They get excellent marks and sweet prizes. The team with the second place gets only a sweet prize. Try to be more active and next time you’ll definitely win!
-Our game is over. Thank you for your work. You may be free.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|