The aim: The consolidation and improvement of knowledge on the theme " Our school”
Tasks: 1) Repeat the studied and new vocabulary.
2) Help pupils to form the healthy way of life.
3) Teach pupils to work in pairs and groups.
Equipments: a book, an interactive blackboard, test diagram.
The procedure of the lesson:
Talking with a pupil about date, day, season.
Checking up home task:
Translation of sentences: Ex.5 at page 142
3. The main part:
The theme of our lesson is " Our school”. Today we will talk about parts of our body, how we can hurt them and learn the idioms about them.
Presentation of the new topical words:
Listen and repeat after me.
School yard, portrait, computer, classroom, discussion, ground, cloak-room, assignment,
famous, topic, locate, floor, gymnasium, during, wide, widespread.
How do you say these words in Russian and in English?
Complete the table.
Reading the text “Our school”.
After the reading they will translate the sentences.
Fill in necessary words:
Our school is … far from the centre of the town.
Our school has got three …
The primary classes are located ….
The pupils like to go … because they like sports games.
English is the most … in the world.
Answer the questions.
Reviewing of Grammar.
Last lesson we had learnt the “Real conditional”.
The first conditional sentence expresses a possible situation and its result. The form of the
First condition is If(если)+V( Present Simple ) + will +V
For example: If I learn English, I will read English books.
Now find out from the text the sentences with the first conditional.
1) If you come to our school you will see a wide school-yard around it and a sports ground behind the school.
2) If you look around the library hall you will see many portraits of famous English, Kazakh, and Russian writers on the walls.
1. If I… Ecology, I … know how to protect our environment.
A) studied/well B) study/will C) study/would
2. If I … much subject, I … be a good pupil.
A) learned/will B) learn/would C) learn/will
3. If I … well my school, I … be a best student in my secondary school.
A) finish/ will B) finished/will C) finishes/will
4. If I … my home works every day, I … pass my exams.
What was the theme of our lesson? What have you learnt today? Was it difficult for you?
What was difficult?
The marks for the lesson are…
The lesson is over! Good-bye!
Номер материала: ДВ-086743
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|