Подсказки для выполнения заданий по устной речи в 9 и 11 классе.
Наиболее распространенные вопросы в задании С 4
О чем надо спросить
Как задать вопрос
Is there a minimum age restriction for this film?
Availability of (sth)
What courses are available at your school?
Directions to the …
How can I get to your…?
Discounts for groups / party reductions
Are there any discounts for groups?
Are groups discounts available?
Discounts for students
Are there any discounts for students?
Distance from the…
How far is the … from the…?
Duration of the course/ tour
How long is the course/tour?
What is the entrance fee?
What facilities are available at the hotel?
If breakfast is included
Is breakfast included into the price?
If textbooks are included
Are textbooks included into the price?
Location of the …
Where is the … located?
Can I book/purchase a ticket online(in advance)?
Opening hours of the…
What are the opening hours of the…?
When is the… open?
Photo permission/talking pictures
Is it allowed to take pictures during the tour?
What kind of accommodation do you offer?
(double/single) room price per night
What is the (double/single) room price per night?
Price for a three-week course
What is the price for a three-week course?
Refund for a ticket
Can I get a refund for a ticket if I miss the concert?
Your family will soon celebrate a wedding of one of the members. Get a piece of advice of a designer of the clothes shop. Ask about:
types of clothes the shop provides;
sizes and colours;
if credits are possible;
the working-hours of the shop.
You are having dinner at home. You don’t like the food your father/mother cooked for today. He\She offers you to eat out for a change and asks you to phone to the restaurant. Ask about:
the types of food available;
if it is possible to order a family dinner;
the time of coming;
if there is any food for people with special needs.
You and other members of your family are talking about plans for the forthcoming holidays. Ask the tourist agent about:
activities for children there;
the price for family rooms;
the amount of discounts;
if children are allowed;-
if there is a car park.
You are talking to your family. You want to organize an end-of-the-year party. You are going to order food and entertainments. Ask questions to the members of the family and to the manager of the café. Ask about:
the number of people to be invited;
when and where to hold a party;
food and drinks to order;
if the café can provide
Statements to compare and contrast pictures.
1.There are about …. (how many(something/someone) … (in the place).
2. The …. (someone/something) is/are at the front of the ( place).
3. The … (someone/something) is/are Ving ( something).
4.The … (someone/something) look(s) very … (adj).
(Someone) seem(s) to be Ving.
6. (Someone) seem(s) to be from … (country/group/society etc).
7. (Someone) seem(s) to V.
8. You can see (someone/something) in the background.
9. (Someone/something) is/are quite … (adj).
There are obvious differences between the two images. For example, one shows … (someone/something) and one … (someone/something).
11. The setting in one is/are … (something), but it is … (something) in the other.
12. However, I think there are in fact some important similarities between the two pictures. For one thing, both images are of … (someone/something) (Ving).
13. We don’t see either of them … ( Ving). In addition to this connection, they both show … (someone) who am/is/are … ( Ving) by (Ving) … (something).
14. Both of them are … (Ving).
So, I think the same ideas of (education etc.) are involved in each picture.
16. I imagine that (the) …(someone/something) is feeling … (adj) in this situation.
(The)… (someone/something) is/are concentrating hard on what ….(someone) am/is/are Ving.
18.I don’t know, but perhaps (the) …. (someone/something) am/is/are (Ving)… (something).
19. We can’t tell whether (the)… (someone/something) am/is/are (Ving) as a… (something or (for) something).