1. Fill in the blanks with Present Perfect Tense
She a letter to me. (write)
Their team the match. (win)
He always in the class. (top)
We finished our work. (finish)
Why you not the bill ? (pay)
the train ? (depart)
He his mistake. (realize)
I to this flat recently. (shift)
I not my pen. (find)
She her pen. (lose)
2. Fill in the blanks with Present Perfect Continuous Tense
1. She a letter to me since her childhood. ( write )
2. Their team the match since last four years. (win)
3. We here since 1990. (live)
4. How long you for the bus. (wait)
5. I not anything since last four hours. (eat)
6. He for half an hour. (sleep)
3. Correct the mistakes.
I have been though about a solution.
They haven’t been finishing the exercise yet.
My friend Lara have been giving me a lot of support.
Look at them. They have dancing all night long.
David and Ann have been knowing each other for years.
I have been a teacher since eight years.
4. Rewrite the following sentences in the negative and interrogative forms.
They have done all the work.
The baby has been crying for a long time.
The doctor has prescribed me an antibiotic.
She has been speaking on the phone for half an hour.
I have been cleaning the house all day.
5. Complete the sentences. Put the verbs in the present perfect simple or continuous.
I __________ already __________ (answer) all the questions.
She __________(not/ see) her mother for a long time.
How long __________ she __________ (wait) for us?
We __________(know) each other since we were children.
__________you __________ (find) the type of coat you wanted?
he is sunburnt. he __________(sit) in the sun too long.
They __________(be) to India twice since they got married.
Your clothes smell bad. __________ you __________(smoke)?
9. Michael Phelps __________(swim) for three hours.
6. Choose the most suitable verb tense to complete the sentences.
1. It has snowed/ has been snowing since I arrived .
2. I have never travelled/ have never been travelling by plane.
3. Have you ever seen / have you ever been seeing this movie?
4. We have toured / have been touring England. Now we are in Birmingham.
5. I have had/ have been having this car for more than ten years.
6. He has worked / has been working for hours.
7. Fill in the blanks with the Present Perfect Simple or the Present Perfect Continuous
1. 1. I´m sorry! I´m late. __________ ( you/wait) for long?
2. Mary __________ (drive) her new car for a month.
3. Mark __________(sleep) since 1 pm.
4. We __________( come ) to this school because our best friends __________ (attend) it for three years.
5. We __________(study) English for three years.
6. __________(you/see) Tim lately?
7. __________(the doctor prescribe/ just) these antibiotics?
8. My father __________ (not/ understand) my reasons yet.
9. Mary __________(talk) on the phone with Tim for over two hours..
10. Our local football team __________ (win) the championships for three years consecutive.
I have been thinking about a solution.
They haven’t finished the exercise yet.
My friend Lara has been given me a lot of support.
Look at them. They have been dancing all night long.
David and Ann have known each other for years.
I have been a teacher for eight years.
They haven’t done all the work. / Have they done all the work?
The baby hasn’t been crying for a long time. / Has the baby been crying for a long time?
The doctor hasn’t prescribed me an antibiotic. / Has the doctor prescribed me an antibiotic?
She hasn’t been speaking on the phone for half an hour. / Has she been speaking on the phone for half an hour?
I haven’t been cleaning the house all day. / Have I been cleaning the house all day?
has been waiting
has been sitting
has been swimming
1. has been snowing
2. have been travelled
3. have you ever seen
4. have been touring
5. have had
6. has been working
1. Have you been waiting
2. has been driving
3. has been sleeping
4. have come … have been attending
5. have been studying
6. have you seen
7. has the doctor just prescribed
8. has not understood
9. has been talking
10. has won
|Подраздел||Другие методич. материалы|
Свидетельство о публикации данного материала автор может скачать в разделе «Достижения» своего сайта.