В следующих предложениях измените время глагола на Present Perfect. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. The pupils are writing the dictation.
2. My friend is helping me to solve a difficult problem.
3. I am learning a poem
4. She is telling them an interesting story.
5. I am eating my breakfast.
6. We are drinking water.
7. He is bringing them some meat and vegetables.
8. You are putting the dishes on the table.
Упражнения на Past Perfect
1. Раскройте скобки и поставьте глаголы в Past Simple или Past Perfect.
It was the first time I (see) this film.
It was quite at home when I (get), so I (go) straight home.
He was driving along the forest when suddenly he (see) a car which (break) down, so we (stop) to see if we could help.
Mary (lend) Dick some money only after he (promise) to give it back the next day.
I (intend) to repair the car, but I ran out of time.
David (eat) Chinese food before so he (know) what to order.
He (open) the door that he (unlock) before.
When she (open) the fridge she (find) that her flat mate Lucy (drink) all the milk.
This was the third cake you (eat) this morning.
The minister hardly (start) his speech he was interrupted.
Составьте словосочетания, используя since и for. Придумайте предложения с некоторыми из них.
1. last summer. 2. ... 1995. 3. ... a long time; 4. ... last month; 5. ... two weeks; 6. ... 2 March; 7. ... two hours; 8. ... 1975; 9. ... six days; 10. ... a month; 11. two years; 12. ... three days; 13. ... ten minutes; 14. ... three hundred years; 15. ... Wednesday; 16. ... seven days; 17. ...three o'clock. 18. ... 18 September; 19. ... my last birthday; 20. ... a cetury; 21. ... 2001.
Раскройте скобки и поставьте глаголы в Present Perfect.
1. John (write) his name. 2. I (draw) a picture. 3. Tom (blow out ) the light. 4. The cat (drink) its milk. 5. The tree (fall) across the road. 6. John (give) his bicycle to his brother. 7. You (make) a mistake. 8. We (eat) our dinner. 9. The train just (go). 10. I just (tell) the answer. 11. George never (be) in Australia. 12. John and Richard just (go away). 13. The baker (sell) all his cakes. 14. I (read) this book.
Сделайте данные предложения отрицательными
1. Jack has washed the dog. 2. Father has already cleaned his car. 3. Mr Snowdon has made a speech at the conference. 4. Granny has bought me some cakes. 5. They have paintedtheir old house. 6. Liz has bought some flowers. 7. My sister has just cooked breakfast for the family. 8. The cat has already eaten fish. 9. Mrs Gracy have gone to London. 10. I have never been to India. 11. She has just broken a vase. 12. We have cleaned the room. 13. Cris has phoned his friend. 14. The train has just arrived. 15. It has just started to rain. 16. Kelly has gone to America. 17. We have left our books to school. 18. The stree has changed a lot. 19. You have worked here for a long time. 20. Mandy has been to Greece.
Напишите третью форму данных глаголов.
write, win, sell, try, read, play, find, visit, stop, study, die, do.
Составьте вопросы по образцу, используя данные слова: (you / ever / be / to Italy) - Have you ever been to Italy?
1. You ever / be / to South America?
2. You / read / any English books?
3. You / live / in this town all your life?
4. How many times / you / be / in love?
5. What's / the most beautiful country / you /ever / visit?