Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
It is the centre of coal-mining industry and the main fuel base. The city was founded in 1869 by a businessman, John Hughes, who constructed a steel plant and several coal mines in the region; the town was thus named Yuzovka. From 1924 to 1961 it was called Stalino, and only in 1961 it became Donetsk.
Номер материала: ДВ-527878
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: