Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
How many parts are there in Great Britain? (2 points) 1. "Main Parts of Great Britain"
2) What is the largest part of the UK? (2 points)
3) What part of Great Britain borders on the Independent Irish Republic on land? (4 points)
4) What is the capital of Wales? (3 points)
5) What is the symbol of Scotland? (2 points)
6) What is the symbol of Wales? (2 points)
7) What parts is Scotland divided into? (2 points)
8) What river is the capital situated on? (2 points) 2. "Geographical Outlook"
9) What parts does the United Kingdom consist of? (2 points)
10) What is the most famous lake in Scotland? (3 points)
11) What is between Great Britain and Ireland? (5 points)
12) Where is the UK situated? (4 points)
13) What is the UK washed by in the north - west? (1 point)
14) What dover do we usually call the narrowest part of the English Channel? (3 points)
15) How many members are there in the House of Commons? (2 points) 3. "Political Outlook"
16) Whom does the power in the country belong to? (3 points)
17) Why is the House of Lords considered to be a very important body? (4 points)
18) How often do the British people elect the members of the House of Commons? (5points)
19) Who is the Head of State in Great Britain? (2 points)
20) What is the favourite topic to discuss in Great Britain? (2 points) 4."The British Ways of Life"
21) What pets are the special animals in Great Britain? (3 points)
22) When do British people celebrate Christmas? (3 points)
23) What is the Scottish national costume? (2 points)
24) What is the national instrument of Scots? (2 points)
25) When do people celebrate Guy Fawkes Day? (4 points)
26) Where can you see ravens in London? (3 points)
27) Why do the ravens live in the Tower of London? (3 points)
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|