Для всех учителей из 37 347 образовательных учреждений по всей стране
Скидка до 75% на все 778 курсовВыбрать курс
Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Активный словарь урока
pollutant – загрязнитель
environment – окружающая среда
hydrogen – водород, oxygen – кислород
vehicle – транспортное средство
fuel cell – топливная батарея
built-in-battery – встроенная батарея
charge - заряжаться
external power source – внешний источник энергии
power plant – силовая установка
vapor – пар
In fuel cell technology, a process known as reverse electrolysis takes place, in which hydrogen reacts with oxygen in the fuel cell. The hydrogen comes from one or more tanks built into the FCEV, while the oxygen comes from the ambient air. The only results of this reaction are electrical energy, heat and water, which is emitted through the exhaust as water vapor.
When will hydrogen cars become general? – After solving the following problems:
It is needed to develop current hydrogen creation technology.
Hydrogen is expensive to transport.
3. If an accident involving two hydrogen powered cars, both with high pressure tanks, would collide.
To sum up, let’s answer the following questions.
1. Why are engineers and manufacturers put under pressure?
What great hopes are there for electrically powered cars?
3. What is the crucial difference between hydrogen fuel cell cars and other electric vehicles?
4. Where does hydrogen vehicle take its power from?
5. What process takes place in fuel cell technology?
6. What is the result of this reaction?
7. What problems should be solved for hydrogen cars to become general?
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: