Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Презентация и конспект для 10го класса по английскому языку на тему Let’s Make Our World Clean and Green
Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Practice some phonetic drills [ʌ] - sun, bud, substance, government, tough [ɑː] - grass, starts, carpet [eı] - sailing, snowflakes, endangered [ŋ] - song, whispering, spring, things, belong [aı] - sky, night, recycle, environment [juː]- dew, pollute, reduce, reuse [iː] - trees, sweet, see, fleece [ɜː] - Earth, conservation, furnishing, dirty
“Yours and Mine” The sun, the trees, the grass, the sky, The silver moon that’s sailing by, The rain and dew and snowflakes white, The flowers sweet and stars at night! The songs of birds, wind whispering, The autumn leaves, the buds of spring- Such lovely things to hear and see Belong to you , belong to me!
Match up Ecology An area that provides animals and plants with food, water, shelter. Anecologist The wise use of environment. Environment Ascientistwho studies the environment. Habitat The conditions (climate, air, waters, soil) that surround and influence a living organism. Conservation A branch of science studyingrelations between organisms and their environment.
Make up sentences If we V…, …will V… cut down forests decrease oxygen in the air pollute air be difficult to breathe pollute water be dangerous to drink destroy animal habitat have no homes in usual places pollute soil toxic food bad for health litter make the world a dirty
Ways to Go Green and Save Green Save energy to save money. Save water to save money. Less gas = more money (and better health!). Walk or ride a bike. Buy to reuse. Invest in high-quality, long-lasting products. Buy products made from recycled materials. Borrow instead of buying. Share books, movies, power tools and other appliances. Keep your cell phones, computers, and other electronics as long as possible. Make your own cleaning supplies very effective, non-toxic cleaning products.
Environmentally Friendly Products in the Household Cleaning agents Make cleaning pasta suitable for all surfaces (sinks, stoves, benches). Mix bi-carbonate of soda with water to make stiff pasta. Disinfectant To disinfect areas such as the bath, shower, and toilet, basins use vinegar or ammonia.
Environmentally Friendly Solutions It’s our responsibility to… It’s important to… We need to think… Governments/politicians/ scientists/ecologists We should/must(mustn’t) study nature and effects of pollution controlthe level of contamination of the atmosphere monitor rivers and lakes maketougher laws against pollution start recycling projects change fuel: gas instead of wood use 3R’s (recycle, reduce, reuse) be eco-friendly, nature friendly, and green support recycling join anecological club
Build up environmentally friendly conversations 1. - Не покупай напитки в пластиковых бутылках. - Why not, I wonder. -Каждое третье изделие из пластика выделяет токсические вещества (emit toxic substances). Buy milk and juice in cartoons. 2. - You have forgotten to (выключить)… - Who cares? - Экономь энергию. Чем больше энергии мы используем, тем больше меняется климат на нашей планете. Это вызывает природные катаклизмы.
Check yourself and act out 1. –Don’t buy drinks in plastic bottles. - Why not, I wonder? - Every third plastic item emits toxic substances. Buy milk and juice in cartoons. 2. - You have forgotten to switch the light. - Who cares? - Save energy. The more we use energy the more climate on our planet changes. It causes natural disasters.
Краткое описание документа:
Методическая разработка урока английского языка c презентацией
“Let’s Make Our World Clean and Green”
Form 10 УМК Spotlight О.В. Афанасьева (Просвещение)
Автор: Аристова Ольга Алексеевна
Учитель иностранного языка
МБОУ СОШ №51
Урок “круглый стол” c элементами ролевой игры
Тип урока: урок обобщения и систематизации знаний
- Триединая цель:
- 1)совершенствовать навыки устной речи;
- 2)развивать интеллектуальные умения (определение причинно-следственных связей, умение давать оценку проблемам общества, обобщать, сравнивать, делать выводы);
- 3)воспитывать экологическую культуру.
- Роли: Ecologists
Оборудование: проектор, компьютер, раздаточный материал Lexical activities sheets, PowerPoint presentation.
I. Организационный этап
Постановка целей и задач
Teacher: Good morning, boys and girls! How are you? I hope you are well.
Every year more and more people in the world get environmentally concerned. April, 22 is a special day all over the world. On this day people celebrate Earth Day. This day a lot of people show concern and care for our fragile planet. Destruction threatens to our planet. All sorts of air and water pollution, littering, acid rains, holes in the ozone layer make our planet and its inhabitants suffer. We need to think about our part in the environment, and how our actions such as, use of water, production of rubbish and energy consumption can directly destroy our wildlife and natural habitats. If we don’t change our behaviour, we won’t have the world to live in. At our lesson we’re going to discuss these problems and try to find solutions how to keep the earth clean and green.
The plan of our lesson:
- 1.learning the poem “Yours and Mine”;
2.listening to the reports on ecological problems;
3.discussing ways to go green;
4.offering environmentally friendly solutions;
5.building up eco-friendly conversations
II. Слайд №3 Phonetic activities. 1) Let’s practice some phonetic drills. Pronounce the sounds and read the words.
Слайд №4. 2) I hope you’ll enjoy the poem “Yours and Mine”. Read and learn the poem.
III. Слайд №5 Warm-up activities.
- 1)Match up these topical terms with their definitions.
- a.Ecology is a branch of science studying relations between organisms and their environment.
- b.An ecologist is a scientist who studies the environment.
- c.Environment includes the conditions (climate, air, waters, soil) that surround and influence a living organism.
- d.Habitat is an area that provides animals and plants with food, water, shelter.
- e.Conservation is the wise use of environment.
- 2)What are the results of people’s influence on the environment?
- Слайд №6 Make up sentences.
- a. If we cut down trees, it will decrease the oxygen in the air.
- b. If we pollute air, it will be difficult to breathe.
- c. If we pollute water, it will be dangerous to drink.
- d. If we destroy animal habitat, they will have no homes in usual places.
- e. If we pollute soil, we will eat food bad for health.
- e. If we litter a lot, we will make the world a dirty place.
IV. Слайд№7 We have some guests today. They are ecologists. I’ll give the floor to them. Listen to their reports on ecological problems.
V. 1) Слайды №8, 9, 10, 11,
Changing your lifestyle to be more environmentally friendly isn’t difficult, expensive or messy. Let’s read and discuss some ways to go green. Questions for discussion:
- 1.Have you ever thought of any ways to go green and save green?
- 2.What of these tips are applicable for the place where you live?
- 3.Which of these do you already practice?
- 4.Do you agree that one man’s rubbish is another man’s treasure?
- 5.Do you avoid buying things you don’t really need?
- 6.Do you swap magazines, books and other things instead of buying?
- 7.Suggest your ways of going green.
- 8.Do you know any magic words for your economy?
- 9.Do you agree the best policy to go green for us is not to forget to switch off, turn off and close?
- 10.What household appliances should you switch off at home and at work?
- 11.What should you turn off at home?
- Speak out.
2) Слайды №12, 13, 14 Lots of trash materials can be recycled and reused.
Questions for discussion:
- a)How can people protect the environment through the recycling?
- b)What trash can be recycled?
- c)How can trash become new products?
- d)What new products can we make out of used ones?
- e)What can be made out of recycled plastics?
- f)What fabrics can be developed out of recycled plastic bottles?
- g)What environmentally friendly products can people create for using in the household? Share your ideas.
VI. Слайд № 15 So our planet needs protecting and taking care of. What should be done to protect and preserve it? Give your ideas of trying to live a more environmentally friendly lifestyle. Offer environmentally friendly solutions. Use the expressions given on the slide.
VII. Слайд №16, 17 Build up environmentally friendly conversations. Act them out.
1. -Don’t buy drinks in plastic bags.
-Why not, I wonder.
-Every third plastic item emits toxic substances. Buy milk and juice in cartoons.
2. - You have forgotten to switch off …
-Save energy. The more energy we use the more the climate on our planet changes. It causes natural disasters.
VIII. Round-up. Слайд №18 You worked hard. Thank you! I hope you’ll be real friends of the Earth. Your homework is to create a poster “Let’s Make Our Planet Green”.
Ресурсы: Worldwatch Institute: Vision for a Sustainable World. Follow http://www.worldwatch.org
- Просмотры: 828
- Просмотры: 1180
- Просмотры: 319
- Просмотры: 422
- Просмотры: 2824
- Просмотры: 619
- Просмотры: 1148