Выберите документ из архива для просмотра:
Выбранный для просмотра документ Дом- милый дом - 6 класс.pptx
Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Home, sweet home!!! Урок английского языка Класс: 6 УМК: “English”В.П.Кузовлев Чернякова Татьяна Михайловна МБОУ Одинцовская СОШ №3
Beginning of the lesson T.:Good afternoon, children! I’m glad to see you. Sit down! We are going to have an unusual lesson today, the lesson-competition. Two teams “The Best” and “The Cleverest” will compete and show their knowledge in the topic “Home, Sweet Home”. The competition consists of several tasks. If you answer correct the team will get one point. You will get nothing if you answer wrong. What are we going to practice today? P.:We will practice our skills in speaking and reading, listening and writing in the topic «Home, sweet home». T.:I wish you to be calm and work well. I will be your judge. Nastya and Masha will be my helpers.
What is home for you, children, I wonder?
What is the difference between the words «house» and «home»? House – is a building that is made for people to live in. It’s just building made of bricks, concrete, wood etc. Home - is the place where you live and feel that you belong to. A home can even be something abstract, a place in your mind. When you say, “Let’s go home,” you are probably not talking simply about going to the physical structure where you live. You are talking about being in the special place where you feel most comfortable and that belongs to you.
Fine.Now let’s start our competition. 1.The first task Т: Let’s revise our vocabulary. There are a lot of things which make houses cosy, beautiful and comfortable. Look at these expressions and complete their names: Cha…r, furni…ure, booksh…lf, refrigerato…, cu…board, war…robe, win…ows, ca…pet, sof…, bedro…m.
Т: Let’s check: chair, furniture, bookshelf, refrigerator, cupboard, wardrobe, windows, carpet, sofa, bedroom.
2. The second task Т: Which word doesn’t fit? Find this word in each line. a) a table, a desk, a sofa, nice, a chair b) a hall, a bedroom, a picture, a living-room c) to clean the house, to watch TV, to sweep the floor, to wash the dishes d) a refrigerator, a store, a cupboard, a curtain, a garage
Т: Let’s check: подчёркиваются слова a) a table, a desk, a sofa, nice, a chair b) a hall, a bedroom, a picture, a living-room c) to clean the house, to watch TV, to sweep the floor, to wash the dishes d) a refrigerator, a store, a cupboard, a curtain, a garage
3. The third task Т: Read and match the words: 1. watch a) music 2. listen b) newspaper 3. read c) dinner 4. do d) the floor 5. sweep e) the cooking 6. have f) TV
Т: Let’s check: 1f 2a 3b 4e 5d 6c
4. The fourth task Т: What English proverbs about home do you know? Read and translate. 1. East or West, home is best. 2. My home is my castle. 3. Every bird likes its own nest. 4. There is no place like home.
Т: Let’s check: 1. Везде хорошо, а дома лучше. 2. Мой дом – моя крепость. 3. Каждый кулик своё болото хвалит. 4. Нет места лучше дома .
5. The fifth task Т: Let’s revise prepositions. 1. The pictures are … the wall. 2. The telephone is … the bed. 3. The carpet is … the floor. 4. Our room is comfortable because there are nice curtains … the windows. 5. There isn’t a wardrobe …. my room.
Т: Let’s check: 1. on 2. near 3. on 4. on 5. in
6. The sixth task Т: Let’s describe the picture (использование ситуативных картинок).You may ask the questions.
7. The seventh task Т: Let’s make up sentences. Be attentive! The words are mixed. 1. There, room, in, is, sofa, nice, a, the. 2. What, armchairs, are, colour, the? 3. Curtains, on, the, windows, the, are.
Т: Let’s check: 1. There is a nice sofa in the room. 2. What colour are the armchairs? 3. The curtains are on the windows.
8. The eighth task Т: Let’s do some tasks for grammar. 1).1. We … in the UK last summer. 2. Our friends … at home now. 3. There … much furniture in the room. 4. There … a window, a sofa and the table in the room. 5. …. there any children in the yard an hour ago?
Т: Let’s check: 1. were 2. are 3. is 4. is 5. were
8.The eighth task 2). 1. Ann (eat, eats) in the kitchen. 2. We (have, has) many rooms in the house. 3. They (played, plays) in the living-room an hour ago. 4. My sister (sleep, is sleeping, sleeps) in the bedroom now. 5. He (keep, keeps) food in the fridge.
Т: Let’s check: подчеркиваются слова. 2). 1. Ann (eat, eats) in the kitchen. 2. We (have, has) many rooms in the house. 3. They (played, plays) in the living-room an hour ago. 4. My sister (sleep, is sleeping, sleeps) in the bedroom now. 5. He (keep, keeps) food in the fridge.
Let’s have a rest. Stand up, please. Hands up, hands down, Hands on hips and sit down. Hands up, to the side, Bend left, bend right. One, two, three-hop One, two, three-stop.
Relaxation pause You’ve worked hard. Thank you. Now sit comfortably. Close your eyes. Breathe in. Breathe out. You are ready for rest. Your troubles are far away. You love your house, your parents. They love you, too. Learn to be happy at every pleasant thing. Now open your eyes. We’re in the classroom.
9. The ninth task Т: I will read small texts and you must listen to them and then answer the question: what kind of a room is it? 1.This room is big. There is a sofa, two armchairs, a TV set. There are pictures on the wall. 2. The room is small. There is a bed, a mirror, a wardrobe. The room is very nice. 3. The room is small. There is a desk, two beds. There are some bookshelves. There are toys on the floor. 4. The room is large. In the middle of the room there is a big table. There are some chairs round the table. On the table there are plates and cups, forks and spoons. 5. This is not a room. There is a telephone, a hall-stand. There are pictures on the wall.
Т: Let’s check: 1 – living room 2 – bedroom 3 –сhildren’s room 4 – dining room 5 – hall
Т: Our competition is coming to the end, we have the last task. It will be a crossword. Both teams should do the crossword. Горизонталь: 1. Занавеска 2. Шкаф для одежды 3. Раковина 4. Кровать Вертикаль: 5. Кресло 6. Шкаф для посуды 7. Холодильник 8. Стол 9. Зеркало
Горизонталь curtain wardrobe sink bed Вертикаль armchair cupboard fridge table mirror
Conclusion Т: I think both teams are clever, but ….. is better. Your marks are: ……Thank you for the lesson. At home write a letter to your British pen friend describing the place where you live. Don’t forget to mention: -what the place is; - where it is located; - its specific features; - what is good/ bad about this place and what do you feel about it / your attitudes; your wishes. AB p.39, ex.1; p.44, ex.5 Tell me, please, what have you done and repeated today? P.:We have practiced our skills in speaking and reading, listening and writing. We have competed in order to show our knowledge in the topic «Home sweet home». T.: The lesson is over. You may go. Goodbye!
As we have some time let’s work with riddles
Биболетова М.З., Трубанева Н.Н. Английский язык: Английский с удовольствием/Enjoy English: учебник для 5-6 класса общеобраз. Учреждений. – Обнинск: Титул,2010 Кузовлев В.П. Английский язык: учебник для 6 класса общеобразовательных учреждений/ Рос. Академия образования, из-во «Просвещение». – М.: Просвещение, 2009. – 2007с. Virginia Evans. Enterprise. Listening test. Express Publishing, 2003 Carolyn Bradshaw. Excellent 2. Longman http://www.bbc.co.uk http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org Источники
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|