Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Winnie the Pooh Винни Пух (Eey0reʼs birthday)
Characters: Pooh [pu:] Piglet [ʹpɪglət] Owl [aul] Eeyore [ɪ:jʹɔ:]
- Today is my birthday. And no one says « Many happy returns» Ea-ea.
-Good morning, Eeyore. -Good morning, Pooh.
- Happy birthday, Eeuore. I'm giving you a useful pot to keep things in. - A present for me?
- Yes, it's for you. - Thank you very much! It's my very first present. But what will I keep in the pot?
- Dear, Eeyore, I wish you many happy returns. And I'm giving you this balloon. - Balloon?
- Yes, it is. But I hurried and… - But what? - And I fell and the balloon burst. - My balloon? - Yes, your balloon. - And where is it? - Here you are.
- Is it my balloon? - Yes it is. - What colour was it? - It was blue. - It's my favourite colour. Thank you, Piglet. - I'm awfully sorry, Eeyore.
- Eeyore, you can keep this balloon in your pot.
- A good idea! Look! It goes in and goes out!
- What's happened to you tail? - What has happened to it? - It is not there! - Are you sure? - Well, either a tail is there or it isn't there. You can't make a mistake about it, and yours isn't there!
- Let's have a look!...I believe you're right! - Of course, I'm right. You must left it somewhere.
- Somebody must have taken it.
- Good morning, Eeyore. Happy birthday to you and many happy returns of the day! I'm giving you a handsome bell-rope. I think…
- Oh, it is my tail. I'm fond of it. Thank you, Owl. Pooh, try it on, please. - What's the matter? - It's really your tail. Have a look.
- Oh, I'm very happy! Thank you, friends. It's the happiest day in my life.
- Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Eeyore.
Презентацию подготовила учитель английского языка МБОУ СШ № 7 г.о. Кохма Ивановской области Заховаева Наталья Григорьевна.