Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
What do you usually have for your breakfast? I usually have for breakfast.
peas cucumber Meat/Fish Vegetables Fruit
I like… I hate… I don’t like…
Put the words in the correct order: 1.eat/in the morning/porridge/I. 2.she/milk/with/coffee/drink/does /not. 3.hamburgers/they/with/like/cheese. 4.we/eat/for breakfast/do /not/pizza/salad/fish/or. 5.for supper/would/i/orange/like/juice. 6.are/tea/drinking/they/and/cake/a/nice/eating/chocolate. 7.does/not/Lizzy/mineral/drink/water. sdgas
- How much bread is there? - How many eggs are there? - A lot! / Not much! - A lot! / Not many!
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN SOUP Boil the until it is tender. Peel and chop and . . Put them in the pot. Put in the chicken broth. Add and . Serve the soup in a large with
KEY 1 chicken 2 onion 3 carrot 4 spaghetti 5 salt 6 pepper 7 bowl 8 greens KEY
AT the SHOP
At the grocery
Ordering food in cafe
What food is healthy?
. . . .
2. What would you eat for breakfast? a. porridge b. hamburger with tea c. pizza with coke
3. What would you eat for dinner? a. porridge b. meat c. I would go to McDonalds
4. What would you eat for supper? a. salad with orange juice b. cheese c. hamburger
5. Do you do morning exercises? a. every morning b. seldom c. never
A: You are a healthy child B: You have some problems with your health C: Only doctor can help you!
Heat the pan, pour vegetable oil. Put the curd pancakes on the hot pan. Fry over medium heat until golden color, first on the one side for about 2 minutes, then-turn them over and fry on the other side (about 2 minutes)