Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
New Zealand and cities. Beautiful place in the world with pretty people.. 01.04.2016.
Full country name: New Zealand Area: 269,000 sq. km. People: 88% European, 12% Maori and Polynesia Language: English and Maori Currency: New Zealand dollar Religion: Christian (82%) Major industries: Food processing, wood and paper products, wool, textiles, dairy products, iron and steel
New Zealand- Aotearoa. New Zealand is an island country in the Southwest Pacific Ocean. It lies about 1600 km southeast of Australia and about 10 500 km southwest of California. New Zealand belongs to a large island group called Polynesia. The country is situated on two main islands — the North Island and the South Island — and several dozen smaller islands.
River Waikato Lake Taupo
History: Abel Tasman tried to disembark on the island in 1642.
In 1769 captain James Cook landed on the shore of the South Island. In 1840 William Hobson signed an agreement with local tribes. England began to manage all of the islands.
Wellington is the capital of New Zealand. It was founded in 1868. Its population is about 460000 people.
You can visit National Symphony orchestra: Royal New Zealand ballet:
Auckland: Largest city with population about 1,4 million people. You can visit: Art gallery: Zoo:
Tauranga: 120000 people live in this city. Jazz Festival:
Dunedin: it was built in 1848. Population is about 115000 people.
Funny festival in Dunedin:
Queenstown: In 1868 people found gold near Queenstown, so the gold rush began.
“American express” festival: The “American express” festival is held every winter, where locals and tourists doing extreme winter sports and take part in competitions. 60000 people come there from around the world. Fireworks, songs, dancing, quizzes make Queenstown the capital of celebrations.
Some interesting facts: Only 5% of the New Zealand living creatures are people, the other 95% are animals. New Zealand is similar in size to Great Britain but has a population of about 4 million, compared with 63 million in the UK. New Zealand’s inhabitants meet the sun first.
The ending: The popularity of New Zealand with international visitors is growing year by year. You should visit this unique, romantic place. In New Zealand you can find rare species of animals and birds, beautiful landscapes, meet hospitable people. It combines different cultures, traditions and people.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|