Выберите документ из архива для просмотра:
Выбранный для просмотра документ Unit 4 LESSON 3 10кл.pptx
Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Презентация к уроку по теме «Образование за границей» УМК «ENJOY ENGLISH» Биболетова М.З., Бабушис Е.Е., Снежко Н.Д. учебник для 10 класса общеобразовательных учреждений Выполнила: Бердникова Т.А., учитель английского языка МОУ «СОШ № 7 г.Ртищево Саратовской области»
Unit 4. The world of opportunities Section 1. Away from home Lesson 3
13. Work in pairs. Read through the following words and expressions and underline the ones you know. Make guesses about the others. Compare your ideas with your partner. Experience of a lifetime To provide with To benefit from To experience firsthand Participant Lifelong Appreciation of something To enhance students’ lives Unforgettable awareness of something To gain skills Maturity Self-confident Communicativeness
14. Read the following information and answer these questions. Where does the information come from? How do you know? What is the purpose of the text? Which of the speakers from Ex. 4 does it refer to? 15. Go back to the words and expressions in Ex. 13 and find tem in the text. Check you guesses. See “How to guess word meaning from context” in “Learning strategies” (page 168). If you still don’t understand some of the words, look them up in a dictionary.
16. Read some more information from the internet about a student exchange programme and match the headings with the paragraphs. 17. For the words I bold from Ex. 16, choose the most appropriate meaning from the dictionary entries. 18. Work in pairs. Add to the list of advantages and disadvantages in Ex.6.
19. Word focus: word-formation 20. Make up 3-5 sentences with the words from the table. Verb Noun Adjective - awareness experience appreciation participate benefit assume admission immerse
21. a) Work in pairs. Write a list of 3-4 questions you would like to find out about student exchange programmes. b) At home. Use the internet to find more information about student exchange programmes. Be ready to report what you find to your classmates. 22. Look through the list of programmes below and think about which one you would like to take part in. Explain your choice.
23. Write a letter of application explaining why you want to participate in the programme. Use the plan below. Describe the programme you would like to participate in. Explain why you think you would benefit from it. Describe yourself and the qualities you have that are relevant to the situation. Express your hope to succeed.