Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
«A lucky Chance in the UK»
This Is London. «Snowball»
Questions to the first team
There are 4 countries How many countries are there in the UK?
2. What is the capital of Great Britain? The capital of Great Britain is London
3. What is the capital of Scotland? Edinburgh
4. What is the national emblem of Northern Ireland? It’s a shamrock.
5. What is the national emblem of Scotland? It’s the thistle.
6. What is the name of the English Queen? Elizabeth II.
7. What is Oxford? It’s a famous, old university.
8. Who was the queen in 16th century in Great Britain? Elizabeth I
9. Name a big, old train and underground station in London. It is named after a famous English queen. It’s a Victoria Station
The Nelson’s Column is in the centre of Trafalgar Square. 10. What is in the centre of Trafalgar Square?
The Tower of London. 11. What was a fortress, a castle, a prison and a zoo? And now it is a museum.
12. Where can you see wax figures of all famous people? In Madame Tussaud’s museum
13. What is a traditional costume in Scotland? The traditional costume is kilt.
14. On what river does London stand? London stands on the river Thames.
15. Where did the Beatles come from? They came from Liverpool.
Questions to the second team
Cardiff is the capital of Wales 1. What is the capital of Wales?
2. What is the capital of Northern Ireland? Belfast
The rose 3. What is the emblem of England?
Daffodil is an emblem of Wales 4. What is the emblem of Wales?
Oliver Cromwell 5. Who was a politician and the leader of the Parliament Army in the Civil War against the king in 1642- 1651?
6. What is the best work of famous English architect Christopher Wren? It’s St. Paul’s Cathedral
7. What is a famous clock tower in the center of London? It’s Big-Ben.
On the 5th of November 8. When do the Englishmen celebrate Bonfire Night?
9. What is the national game in Great Britain? It's a game of football
10. What is traditional Christmas food in Britain? Turkey
The Great Fire was in 1666. 11. What was in 1666? »
12. Where does the British government sit? In the Houses of Parliament
Oxford Street 13. What is the biggest shopping street?
14. What is the national musical instrument in Scotland? The bagpipers
In the Buckingham Palace 15.Where does the English Queen live?
«The tea party»