Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Good afternoon, dear friends!
We start our traveling on Great Britain!
The 1 task little quiz ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
1.The capital of Great Britain is… Moscow Paris London
English French Russian Chinese 2.What is the official language in Britain?
3. What are the colors of the British flag? a) blue, red and white c) blue and white b) blue and red
4. How many pence are there in one pound? a) 100 c) 10 b) 90
5.Big Ben is… a clock a horse an animal in the zoo
6. What do the English often put in their tea? a) jam c) lemon b) milk
7. Which holiday is on December 25? a) St. Valentine’s Day c) Christmas b) Easter
8.Piccadilly Circus is the meeting point of… 4 streets 6 streets 5 streets 7 streets
9. The highest mountain in Great Britain is… c) Black Mountains a) Pennies b) Ben-Nevis
10. In what city were the famous “Beatles” born? a) London c) Liverpool b) Glasgow
11. What place was built by King Arthur and the wizard Merlin? a) Stonehenge c) Camelot b) The Tower of London
12. What ocean is Great Britain washed by in the north-west, north and south-west? a) The Pacific Ocean b) The Atlantic Ocean c) The Arctic Ocean
13. Who is the present monarch in Great Britain? a) Prince Charles c) Elizabeth II b) Elizabeth I
14. The population of London is about… a) 5 million people b) 10 million people c) 8 million people
15.When was London founded? a) 1082 c) 43 b) 1500
16. What weather is most common in Great Britain? a) sunny c) snowy b) rainy
The 2 task Friendly Numbers 2 8 4 9 6 1 7 3 5
The 1 command The 2 command 1, 20, 12, 1, 14, 20, 9,3 15, 3, 5, 1, 14 21, 14, 9, 15, 14 10, 1, 3, 11 20, 8, 1, 13, 5, 19 5, 12, 9, 26, 1, 2, 5, 20, 8
The 1 command The 2 command Atlantic Ocean Union Jack Thames Elizabeth
The 3 Task Crazy questions
1. What is the population of England? a) 47.5 million (L) b) 55 million (M) c) 70,3 million (K) 2. What is the national emblem of England? a) the yellow rose (A) b) the white rose (E) c) the red rose (O) 3. What river is London situated on? a) the Thames (N) b) the Rhine (L) c) the Nile (S) 4. What languages do people speak in Wales? a) English (H) b) Welsh (S) c) Welsh & English (D) 5. What is the nickname of British flag? a) Union George (E) b) Union Charles (U) c) Union Jack (O) 6. What is the national Scottish costume called? a) hutsch (T) b) kilt (N) c) skirt (V)
The 4 Task What Sightseeing is here?
The 5 Task Do you know English Traditions?
Christmas Day April Fool's Day Queens Birthday Pancake week Mother"s Day St. Valentine"s Day New Year
The 6 Task Guess the person
Do you know them? 1) Sir Isaac Newton 2) William Shakespeare 3) Captain James Cook 4) Elizabeth I 5) Charles Dickens 6) Charles Robert Darwin 7) Robert Burns a) Queen of England and Queen of Ireland from 17 November 1558 until her death b) English physicist, mathematician, astronomer, philosopher, alchemist and theologian c) writer d) explorer, navigator, cartographer and Captain in the Royal Navy e) English naturalist f) national poet of Scotland g) most famous writer in the world
THANK YOU FOR ATTENTION! GOOD BYE!
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|