Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Omsk Regional Museum of Fine Arts named after MA Vrubel is the oldest and largest art museum in Siberia. The museum's collection includes over 25,000 exhibits, many of which are of global significance. This so-called "Sarmatian gold" of the first centuries AD of the Irtysh mounds works domestic painting of the nineteenth century., Russian avant-garde of the twentieth century. and others.
The central area of Omsk - Area Buchholz. Named in honor of Lieutenant Colonel Ivan Dmitrievich Buchholz, laid in 1716 on the site first jail. Ball in the center of the square symbolizes the development of Siberia. During the reign of Kolchak was a radio tower here that cater to the future inventor of television Zworykin. After the Communists came to power through the Chukotka he fled to America.
Stone chapel at the iron bridge was built Omsk in 1907 in honor of the memorable event - the birth of a royal family Alexis, heir to the Russian throne. His name was in honor of the chapel of the heir Alexei and Seraphim of Sarov. The chapel became a place of placing plaques with the names of the fallen in the Russian-Japanese war. Constantly burning lamp was the prototype of today's Eternal Flame memorial complexes. The chapel itself is the collection of funds to help the families of the victims and war invalids.
Statue "Lyuba" is set in the center of Omsk. Statue dedicated to the wife of the governor Gustav von Gasfordta Luba. She died in the middle of the XIX century, shortly after the marriage. Luba entered the history of the city that, in honor of her was named the first grove in the city Lyubinskaya Grove, carved in a few decades. No portrait of the governor's wife was not the product of a sculpture created by the folk memory.
Omsk State Music Theatre dates back to 1947. The new building of the theater was in 1982 - 35 years after its discovery. Thematic range of creative repertoire is extensive. Occupy an important place performances that are based on Russian literary classics - works by A.S Pushkin.
Assumption Cathedral is located in the center of Omsk at the Cathedral Square. One of the main attractions of the city. Assumption Cathedral was built in 1891-1898 years by the architect Virriha who used forms and details of church architecture of the XVII century. It is based on the project in 1894 Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood in St. Petersburg. In this temple became Omsk not copy and processing.
Tara gates are one of the symbols of Omsk. Were built in 1792 on the northern land line. Gates led the Steppe bastion Omsk fortress, which housed the convict jail. Daily passes through them exiled Fyodor Dostoyevsky. Tara gates were demolished in 1959. Only in 1991, for the 275th anniversary of Omsk, Tara gates rebuilt by architect M. Hahaeva.
Omsk State Museum of Local History is one of the largest in Western Siberia. The museum houses more than 170 thousand. Items of the main fund collected over one hundred and twenty-odd years of its development. Displays and exhibitions of the museum covers the history of Irtysh from the XII millennium BC. and up to the present.
Номер материала: ДБ-120256
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|