Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Вставьте глагол в нужной форме, чтобы образовать условные предложения
If you __________ (to drive) along the river bank it _______ (to be) twenty miles out of your way.
If you _____ (to take) your mobile phone into class, it __________ (must) be turned off.
We ________ (not use) calculators when we ________ (write) tests.
If you ________ (to push) this button, the volume __________ (to increase).
I_________ (to wear) my old boots when I ___________ (to work).
When I ___________ (to concentrate), please ____________ (not to make) so much noise.
7. If you (to heat) water to 100 c, it (to boil).
Conditional sentences -I
Girl: If you jump as high as that I will give you the sugar.
-Is the girl giving the dog the sugar?
-No, she isn’t.
-Will she give the dog the sugar?
-Yes, she will.
-Under what condition will the girl give the dog the sugar?
-She will give the dog the sugar if it jumps as high as that.
Read and pick out the sentences of real condition:
1. Tell me if you will be ready by 3 o’clock.
2. We will catch the train, if we take a taxi.
(b) 1. Will you ask him if he will take part in the competition?
2. Will you go to the cinema, if the weather is fine?
(c) 1. If you promise not to be late, I will let you go for a walk.
2. I want to know if you promise to come.
1. If you see him, ask him to ring me up.
2. Ask him if he will come and see me soon.
1. Ask her if she will go to the cinema.
2. I will not go with you if it is very cold.
Раскройте скобки, чтобы образовать условные предложения
1)If you … (not help) me, I … (not pass) the exam tomorrow.
2) We … (buy) this car if you … (give) us a discount.
3) If my dad … (find) his tools, he … (be able) to repair my bike.
4) If David … (not give up) smoking, Liza … (not marry) him.
5) Mary … (meet) her friends from Italy if she … (come) to the party.
6) If you … (lend) me the money, I … (pay) you back next month.
7) They … (not let) you into the cinema if you … (lose) your tickets.
8) If my sister … (travel) to Japan, she … (buy) a kimono for me.
Are the children taking a walk?
– No, they are not.
Will they go for a walk?
– No, they will not.
Why will they not go for a walk?
Because the weather is bad.
Would they go for a walk if the weather were fine?
Yes, they would.
Under what condition would the children go for a walk?
They would go for a walk if the weather were fine.
Girl: If the weather were fine
we would go for a walk.
Read and pick out the sentences of unreal condition.
a) 1. Mother asked me if I would clean the room and wash the floor.
2. If we went to the river, we would have a good time there.
b) 1. He wanted to know if we would have a meeting tomorrow.
2. He would buy the picture – book about the Tretyakov Gallery if he
had enough money.
c) 1. We would go to the museum if we bought the tickets.
2. She wanted to know if we should also go there.
d) 1. I asked the woman if famous singers would give a concert in our town.
2. I would go to see a doctor if I were you.
e) 1. He would send a telegram if he knew her address.
2. I wonder if he knew what time it was.
Copy the sentences putting in the verbs in the right form:
What … you … if your friend … you to his birthday (to say, to invite)?
If I … you, I … not … so (to be, to do).
If the weather … fine now we … for a walk (to be, to go).
My mother … a telegram today if you … to stay with us a few more days. (to send, to decide).
If she … to the concert of modern music tonight she … it very much (to go, to enjoy).
What … the teacher … if you … her to let you change your place ( to say, to ask)?
What … you … if it … now (to do, to snow)?
If you … a doctor you … what medicine to take ( to go, to know).
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: