Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Valuiki Vinokurova Anastasija 7 cl
Origin of name Named Waternames, which probably formed from the adjective "ox" - "ox, bull". In Vasmer dictionary states that the word was old Russian, originally used in the sense of the adjective, but later was also used in the meaning "ox, cow herder." Also common etymology of Kursk, Orel "Valuoja" - "people sluggish, clumsy, lazy, cuckoo", which is less than convincin
History District was formed in 1928. Since 1928 the area was part of the Central Black Earth region , since 1934 - in the Voronezh region , and since 1954 - he composed the Belgorod region. The most active of these lands were populated at the end of the XVI century , when by the authorities on the river Oskol was set VALUYKI fortress , which since then have arisen around her town at that time was the southernmost outpost of Moscow State. Fortress repeatedly withstood the attack of the Tatars , and the end of the XVII century began to serve a reference point for Russian troops in the wars with the Crimean Khanate . In one of the Azov campaigns Valuiki visited Tsar Peter I . A special place among the inhabitants of the territory occupied by the monks appeared in the first years of existence Valuyskii fortress. With the support of the king and the governor at the end of the XVI century , they created at the confluence of the river Oskol in Valuy Pristensky Nicholas Monastery , and soon appeared on the Donets Church of the monastery . Monasteries were put on the ground , they are regularly supplied with provisions and money. Of particular relevance to them by central authorities explained that in terms of contiguous monasteries were covert surveillance authorities and the local population of the secular authorities From 1727 to 1779 years Valuiskii county was part of the Belgorod province , and after its abolition became subordinate to the province of Voronezh .
Valuiki History Physical features attractions
Physical features Valuiki and Belgorod region, as well as adjacent areas, refers to the time zone of Moscow (Moscow Time Zone, MSK / MSD). Offset from Coordinated Universal Time is UTC +4:00 (MSD). climate The climate is continental. Long-term average temperatures: January - 7,4 ° C, in July + 20,3 ° C. Precipitation is about 500 mm per year. The average annual wind direction southwest. Soil freezing frosty year to 70 cm snow depth can reach 30 cm
Valuiskii History and Art Museum - scientific, cultural and educational center in Valuiki. Founded in 1964. The museum building was built in 1913 as the local boards Valuyskih Higher Primary School building , designed by architect Alexei Stepanovich Kunicheva and are rare for the Belgorod region a model school , built in the modern era with a predominance in the architectural decoration klassisticheskih techniques and details. The interiors preserved staircase with forged iron fence openwork pattern. During the restoration work in 2001-2003 , made of " Belgorodenergo" recreated plaster cornices , rosettes , friezes . Currently building - a monument of history and culture of regional importance , recorded in the register of monuments of history and culture of the Belgorod region and taken under state protection. The museum was founded in 1964 by native folk artist Valuyki Kirghiz SSR AI Ignatiev . In 1984 the museum was moved to the fine arts building at Stepan Razin . Funds account for more than 8 thousand exhibits. In June 2002, the museum received a status of historical and artistic . From 2008 to 2010 . was the best among municipal museums in the region . In 2010, on the proposal of the Department of Culture in the area represented by the head S.Kurganskogo management staff of the museum was listed on the regional board of honor . The Museum two exhibition halls , which is held annually in more than 15 exhibitions.
Temple of the Holy Martyr Ignatius of Antioch Remains unspecified date of the founding of the cave monastery of St. Ignatius of Antioch , is integral with the aboveground buildings Valuisky Nicholas Uspensky monastery and situated at a distance of 1 km from the main territory of the monastery on the river Oskol chalky mountain ledge . Since 1897 the monks of the monastery began to increase Valuisky caves and equip them , cleaning was completed by 1910. In conclusion, the architect who examined the cave they were found to be safe , and the ground was strong. May 4, 1914 was consecrated underground church of St. Ignatius of Antioch , who had a circular shape with a diameter of about 6 m and a height of 3 m, housed during worship more than 30 people . In 1916, on a hill above the caverns began construction of the wooden church of the Transfiguration of the Lord , which was never completed and consecrated : in 1917 the church building was burned . In 1926 Nicholas Valuiskii Uspensky monastery was closed . Cave monastery was pillaged , the monks expelled from it . Later tunnels were blown up and covered . In 2005, the board of trustees soda recovery shrines monastery. Elevated wooden temple of the Holy Martyr Ignatius of Antioch was built in 2005-2007, on top of Bald Mountain caves. At the same time were cleared subways and cave temple , friendly observation deck and adjacent to the temple site , broken park The upper church Ignatius of Antioch consecrated September 22, 2007
Thank you for your attention!
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|