Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Are You a Fashion Victim?
1. You are invited to a party. What would you wear? a) Something new and fashionable. b) A traditional suit or dress. c) Does it matter?
2. How much time do you spend in front of the mirror before going out? a) More than fifteen minutes. b) Less than fifteen minutes. c) About five minutes
3. What do you usually wear? Casual clothes, for example a T-shirt and jeans. Whatever’s in fashion. What I feel like wearing.
4. Why do you like your clothes? Because I feel comfortable in them. Because they say something about the sort of person I am. I can’t say I like my clothes.
5. You pass a clothes shop and see just the dress/suit you want/ It’s beautiful – but you haven’t got much money. What would you do? I’d forget about it. I wouldn’t buy it, but I would dream about it. I’d borrow money and buy it.
6. How often do you buy fashion magazines? Very often. From time to time. Never.
7. The colour in fashion this year doesn’t suit you. What would you do? I wear it anyway – it’s in fashion. I don’t wear it. I don’t care about what’s in fashion.
8. How would you describe your style of dress? a) Fashionable. b) Not fashionable but “me”. c) Style? What do you mean?
Your Score: a) 3 b) 2 c) 1 a) 3 b) 2 c) 1 a) 1 b) 3 c) 2 a) 2 b) 3 c) 1 a) 1 b) 2 c) 3 a) 3 b) 2 c) 1 a) 3 b) 2 c) 1 a) 3 b) 2 c) 1
Find out if you are a fashion victim. 8 – 15: You aren’t fashion-conscious at all. You think that there are more important things in life than fashion. But don’t you think the world would be a dull place if there were no fashion? It adds spice to life.
16 – 24: Clothes aren’t the most important thing in your life. However, you know what suits you and you have a personal style/ But you are a little bit conservative. Why not try a different style for a change?
25 – 32: You are a fashion victim! You go for the latest styles and spend a lot of money on clothes. But there are more important things in life than clothes – try speaking to people and you’ll be surprised to find that they are nice, even if they are wearing old shoes.