Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
The tower was built in 1556-1562 years on the project, designed by architect Plotnykov, Yakovlev and Ivan Shiryai. In 1672, a fire destroyed almost the Spassky Tower, and the building had to be completely reconstructed. In particular, have been set up two tiers, and the roofs are made of brick. Four stage Spassky Tower is located in the center of the south wall. In all construction periods as her main Kremlin tower to focus on.
In 1963, after the installation at the peak of The Spassky Tower five-poined star, the clock was replaced by electric ones. They have established a mechanical battle and brought special equipment. Now, after dark, during combat hours appear flash crimson. At the end of the XVIII century (for some reason, nowhere is there an exact date) in the lower octagon towers were installed extraordinary mechanical clock. Contrary to all the canons, arrows were fixed and rotary dial. In 1780 the clock was replaced by the new, with the classic design of the dial, which in the "Topographical description of Kazan 'in 1788 reported that the tower" everyday music proclaims the twelfth hour. "
Annunciation Cathedral of the Kazan Kremlin is an architectural monument of the sixteenth century. Stone cathedral was built on the site of a wooden church in 1561. By Ivan the Terrible construction took Faster Yakovlev and Ivan Shiryaev. The temple is built of limestone from the Volga, produced on the other side of the Volga. The cathedral is an example of the Pskov architectural style. This is the oldest of all surviving monuments of the Kazan Kremlin. Structurally, the temple is very similar to the Assumption Cathedral in the Moscow Kremlin.
Monument to the architect of the Kazan Kremlin Monument to the architect of the Kazan Kremlin is located in the park, broken at the Annunciation Cathedral and the Archbishop's house Kremlin. Sculptural composition conceived as a collective image of the architects of different nationalities to build object Kremlin in different eras. This is a monument to all architects who worked in the Kremlin and to create a unique architectural appearance of the complex.
Kul Sharif mosque - the main mosque in Tatarstan and Kazan. Construction of the mosque was completed in 2005 and is confined to the millennial anniversary of Kazan. Mosque is located in the western part of the Kazan Kremlin. Construction of the mosque began in 1996. The aim of architects and builders was the recreation of the ancient mosque of the Kazan Khanate. Legendary mosque minarets with a lot was destroyed by the troops of Ivan the Terrible during the storming of Kazan in 1552. Mosque named in honor of her late Imam. He was one of the leaders of the defense of Kazan. Kul Sharif mosque was opened June 24, 2005.
Suyumbike tower - five-tiered tower. Its total height of about 58 meters. Below are three of the tetrahedron, which are reduced in height and width. They are two ledges octagon that continue octagonal tent in the shape of a pyramid of bricks. Watchtower Syuyumbike considered a "falling" tower. Its deviation from the vertical is 1.98 m. In 1914-16 years. due to the deviation from the vertical tower Syuyumbike restored. Easily recognizable architectural appearance of the tower is a symbol of Syuyumbike and emblem of the city.
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: