Выберите документ из архива для просмотра:
Выбранный для просмотра документ 5-6 класс биболетова unit6 section 2.pptx
Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Section 1 Unit 6 Animals in our life Let’s discuss animals’ problems
Ex 18 p 108 Listen and read about Whipsnade Wild Animal Park
Do you like animals? Why?
Where can animals live? in zoos in wild animal's parks in the wild
Zoos, Wild Animal Parks
Answer the questions and compare two places of animals’ living. Ex 19 p 109 zoo wild animal park
1. What is the difference between a zoo and a wild animal's park? enclosure cage
2. Why do people keep animals in zoos and parks? People can learn and understand more about the lives of animals and they save endangered animals from dying.
3. Where do animals have more space for living?
4. Where do animals have a better place to live and why?
5. Do different animals meet each other in zoos and in parks?
6. Is it safe for scientists to work in a park?
7. Do you think you can learn more about animals at zoos or at wild animal parks?
8. Why can't you take your pet with you?
9. What do you think is better for animals: to live in zoos? to live in wild animal's parks? to live in the wild?