Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Going to Britain
* ASIA Country Capital Nationality China Peking Chinese India Delhi Indian Japan Tokyo Japanese Kazakhstan Astana Kazakh
* EUROPE Great Britain London English Country Capital Nationality Germany Berlin German France Paris French Spain Madrid Spaniard
* Let’s check your hometask Заполни таблицу Country Capital Nationality China Chinese London Astana Delhi Indian Japanese France Berlin German
* Divide the words into two groups How do you think what is the theme of our lesson true false Great Britain consists of 3 parts. Great Britain is one of the smallest countries in the world. London is the biggest city in the world. London is the biggest city in Europe. London has the biggest airport in the world. Paris is the capital of Great Britain
* GOING TO ENGLAND
* the ancient large church in London in which the coronation ceremony of almost all the English kings and queens has taken place . Many famous people are buried there. Westminster Abbey ['westminstə 'æbi] -
* St. Paul's Cathedral is the greatest work of England's greatest architect, Christopher Wren. The Cathedral was begun in 1675. It was opened in 1697 but was finished only in 1710, when Wren was almost eighty years old. There are memorials to many famous men of England in the Cathedral.
* Big Ben ['big 'ben] — the bell which strikes the hours in the Clock Tower of the Houses of Parliament in London. It was made in 1858 and was named after Benjamin Hall.
* Trafalgar Square is in the centre of the West End of London. On the north side there is the National Gallery; in the north-east corner there is the National Portrait Gallery and in the centre there is Nelson's Column. Trafalgar Square is the place where mass meetings and demonstrations take place.
* Thames [temz] — a river (346 km long) rising in South England, and flowing east to the North Sea, navigable ['nævigəbl] by large ships up to London.
* Match the pictures and the words Westminster Abbey St. Paul's Cathedral Big Ben Piccadilly Circus The Thames
* Unscramble these places you find in a city and write them into your copy-books dcthrlaae ______cathedral___ uummse ________________ eatlsc ________________ rta yllgrea ________________ nsviiutery ________________ wtno llha ________________ nvsrieou phso ________________ Составьте слова и запишите их в тетрадь
* Look at the map of London, put in behind, opposite, next to . Ask your partner a Where's the British Museum? It's _____ the London. University. b Where's St. Paul's Cathedral? It's_______Stock Exchange. c Where's the Tower? It's_______ the River Thames. e Where's the Bank of England? It's_______ Stock Exchange. Вставь предлоги, задай соседу вопрос о том, где находятся достопримечательности Лондона
* London. There are thousands of places for you to go and have fun. CHOOSES HER TOP THREE THE BEST PLACES TO GO THE BEST THINGS TO DO • The best street market? Ask your partner! • The best place to see a soccer game? London has about 14 professional teams. I'm a Chelsea fan, so I think they're the best. But Fulham is a great place to see soccer. • The most delicious coffee? Ask your partner! Read the information. in pairs, ask and answer questions about the information you haven't got. Прочитай и задай вопросы, чтобы узнать недостающую информацию
* Составь предложения, чтобы подписать открытку и напиши их в тетрадь Unscramble the sentences on this post card.
* Dictionary ancient древний almost почти architect архитектор are buried похоронены bell колокол best-known самый известный Cathedral собор church церковь delicious вкусный king король meeting собрание navigable судоходный place место queen королева rising берущий начало strike бить square площадь taken place проводить(ся) tower башня team команда
* Good luck!!!
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|