Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Where does the Russian language come from?
language – язык language group – языковая группа foreign – иностранный foreign language – иностранный язык Slav tribes – славянские племена
Slavonic – славянский Turkish – турецкий German – немецкий French – французский Dutch – голландский Greek – греческий borrow – заимствовать
A language quiz Which is the language most spoken in the world? Chinese English Russian
2. How many people speak English as their first language? About 375 million Over 200 million A billion and a half
3. Which of these languages has the most words? Russian French English
4. Which language is most like English? German Latin Irish
5. Which language is most like Russian? Polish Ukrainian Moldavian
6. How many words do people really use for their everyday communication? About 10, 000 About 3, 000 About 200
7. How many languages are there in the world? 6, 800 More than 10, 000 Over 1, 000
8. Which language is the youngest of the three? Scottish English Latin
Did any language contribute to the Russian language?
By the 10th century there were three Slavonic groups Western Southern Eastern
In the 12th century the Mongols came
The Russian language didn’t changed much
All Slavonic languages are still similar and people can understand each other
COMREHENSION CHECK State true or false: In about the 6th century AD Slav tribes migrated west to the river Elbe and to the south into the Balkans By the 10th century there were two Slavonic language groups
Russian, Ukrainian and Belorussian come from the Western Slavonic language group The Mongols who stayed in Russia change the language forever All Slavonic languages are still similar and people who speak them can understand each other
Work in groups
Dutch Greek German Turkish French English
Homework To make a project about your language
Thank you for the lesson! Goodbye!
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|