Международный конкурс "Мириады открытий"
(конкурс сразу по 24 предметам за один оргвзнос)
Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
KARELIA Выполнила: Зенькова Л.Н. МБОУ СОШ №43
Karelia is called "the lungs" of Europe.About 26 per cent - with water with a great amount of lakes (63 thousand) and rivers (27 thousand).
Woods occupy 88% of the wood-covered area. All woods are rich in berries and mushrooms.
Karelian birch is a short tree with uneven, bumpy or ribbed trunk.
There are more than 61 thousand lakes in Karelia. The size of the Karelian lakes is very different: it varies from small "forest lakes" to the largest lakes in Europe such as Ladoga and Onego.
Ladoga is the largest lake in Europe, it covers an area of 17,600 sq km. Valaam Island is a very picturesque place of old Finland.
Onego is the second largest lake in Europe. The total amount of islands in Onego is 1650, The architectural monument of the world level - Kizhi Pogost, which is a calling card of Karelia, is situated on one of the islands
Petroglyphs- were discovered on the granite cliffs along the eastern shore of the Onega Lake.
Kivach Waterfall is the second largest after the Rhein flat land waterfall in Europe. The height of the waterfall is 10.7 meters. Kivach waterfall was glorified by poets, artists and prose writers. It is the most famous waterfall of Karelia.
The White Sea is a vast bay of Arctic Ocean. The Petroglyphs of the White Sea are located in the mouth of the river Vyg in 6-8 km distance from the town of Byelomorsk. They are known under the name "Demon's Footsteps" .The total number is about one thousand pictures.
The Solovki is situated in the Onego gulf of the White Sea, 150 km from the Arctic Circle. In 1989 Solovki was recognized as one of the places worth of joining the preliminary World Heritage of UNESCO list.
Large lakes are connected with channels and rivers. The amount of rivers in Karelia is also great - approximately 27 thousand, their total length is 83 thousand km. The longest rivers are the Vodla river (400 kms) and the Kem river (360 kms).
On March 26, 1946 a museum of Peter I was founded on the decree of Soviet Government. It was opened on July 25, 1948. In the 1960s the museum was renamed into "Martial Waters". Since 1955 it is a branch of Karelian State Museum of Regional History.
57 вебинаров для учителей на разные темы
ПЕРЕЙТИ к бесплатному просмотру
(заказ свидетельства о просмотре - только до 11 декабря)
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|